•When you cuddle together

You felt a bit lonely one day and decided to drag him to your room for a very needed cuddle session... 

_______________

Lucifer

Lucifer wasn't in any mood to cuddle, but he followed you to your room nonetheless. Knowing this information, you both sat on the edge of the bed before Lucifer pet his leg. You smiled and shifted your body so that you'd be laying on your side, your head resting in Lucifers lap. He stroked the side of your face and brushed his fingers through your hair until you were satisfied.

Mammon

Mammon rolled his eyes when you mentioned it and acted annoyed to hide his happiness. When you both got on your bed, you faced upwards and looked at the ceiling. One of your legs were on top of his and you head rested on his shoulder, your fingers intertwined in his. After laying in that position for a while, you both had fallen asleep side by side.

Leviathan

Levi was embarrassed when you dragged him to your room, feeling a bit worried that he'd somehow cuddle you wrong. Once you both got on the bed, you faced each other. You smiled which caused Levi to turn around, his cheeks warming up. He was way too embarrassed to even look at you, but this was the perfect opportunity for you to wrap your arms around him.

Satan

Satan was busy organizing his books when you asked him, but he decided to leave it for later and followed you to your room. You both got on your bed, Satan laying on his back while you layed on your side, resting your head on Satans chest. His arm was wrapped around you waist while you placed your hand onto his stomach. You closed your eyes and listened to his heartbeat, falling asleep.

Asmodeus

Asmo was more than thrilled to have a cuddle with you. You could just see the excitement on his face as a small blush crept onto his cheeks. Both of you got onto the bed and shifted your bodies to face each other. Your legs automatically intertwined and your arms wrapped around each other, linking together as if you were perfectly fit puzzle pieces.

Beelzebub

Beel happily followed you to you room with a wide smile plastered onto his face. Beel got on your bed first and shifted so that he was on his side, his arms open for you to get in. Once you did, you faced away from him before his arms wrapped around your body while his chin rested on your shoulder. You closed your eyes before relaxing in his embrace.

Belphegor

Belphie went along with you. He had no right to complain since he was the one you usually dragged you to his room to nap. You both got on the bed and faced each other, your arms wrapping around each other almost instantly. You stared into each others eyes for a few seconds before Belphie closed his and fell asleep, holding you tightly.

Diavolo

Diavolo was excited to be spending some more time with you. You both got onto your bed, with Diavolo facing the ceiling, lifting his arm up for you. You smiled and you got on your bed, going into his embrace before you rested your head on his chest. Your hand was placed by your head and so it gave Diavolo a chance to hold onto your hand with his free one.

Barbatos

Barbatos didn't mind your need to cuddle and went along with you. You got onto your bed and pet next to you. He climbed onto your bed and spread out his arms so that you could lay between them. You smiled and wrapped your arms behind his back as he rested his chin on your shoulder. Once you both were comfortable, Barbatos stroked your back until you relaxed.

Solomon

Solomon was busy reading a spell book before you dragged him away, practically forcing him onto your bed which he didn't mind at all. Solomon faced the ceiling before you shifted your weight on top of him, smiling as you buried your face into his neck. Solomon chuckled and wrapped his arms your waist, squeezing you tightly as you lay on top of him.

Simeon

Simeon was a bit shocked by your actions yet didn't show it at all. Once you were in your room, you got on your bed and waited for him to join you. Since he was just standing there, you tugged on his hand and gestured for him to lay down. He soon joined you after he hesitated for a few seconds and turned to face you. You smiled and wrapped your arms around his waist.

Luke

Luke blushed furiously as you dragged him to yourroom. Since he was too embarrassed to get on your bed with you, you pulled himon anyways and held onto him. He tried to get out of your grip but gave upafter he realised it was useless. You pressed him against your chest and smiledto yourself due to his fluffiness, soft like a cute chihuahua.