•When you have your first kiss

You were hanging out with him one day, when the mood suddenly changed as you two faced each other. Your eyes subconsciously landed on...

______________

Lucifer

His black and red gradient eyes that seemed to hold a source of warmth within. His firm gaze was placed solely onto your face as if it was the only thing he could see. The room went silent and the only thing you could hear was the sound of your heartbeat as he placed his hand onto your warm cheek. He looked at you with a soft gaze and leaned in ever so slightly, your eyes closing in anticipation.

It wasn't long before you felt his warm lips on your own, kissing you with a gentle force as he held onto the nape of your neck. He pulled away only to go back to your lips a second later, wanting more of you. Your hands found their way to his shoulders, holding onto him while your kiss deepened. When you parted, you both stared into each other's eyes while your lips curled into a smile, making Lucifer smirk in satisfaction.

Mammon

His ears that were pierced with yellow coloured studs. You forgot that he had piercings sometimes, you didn't really look at his ears much and you quite liked them, but you had never said anything. You reached over to his ear with a small smile and gently rubbed his earlobe, admiring the stud. Without saying anything, Mammon grinned and reached for your hand that was on his ear. His cheeks dusted over with pink when you smiled at him.

With that, Mammon leaned forward while still holding onto your hand, giving it a light squeeze before closing your eyes. A second later, you felt his warm lips against your very own, your heartbeat thumping in your ears at the contact. When you pulled apart, Mammon grinned and quickly kissed your nose. You giggled and pushed him away jokingly before he pulled you in for another kiss, much deeper than the first one.

Leviathan

His hand that held onto his phone, his grip loose. You smiled and reached over to his hand and gently set your hand onto his. His fingers intertwined with yours a bit hesitantly, but nonetheless, he held your hand with a tight grip. You looked up at his face, seeing his cheeks dusting over with pink. Your heart raced at his expression and your cheeks heated up as well, feeling a bit shy.

Suddenly, you noticed Levi leaning in and as if on instinct, you closed your eyes. A moment later, you felt his nervous lips against yours while you squeezed his hand. Once he got more comfortable, his lips seemed to ease against yours. He pulled away not long after with his cheeks a much darker shade of pink than before. He nervously laughed while you smiled and leaned in without him seeing, giving him a kiss on his cheek.

Satan

His yellow bowtie which was slightly slanted. It caused you to absentmindedly reach over to it and fix it. Satan chuckled, making your cheeks heat up slightly when you felt the vibrations by his neck. After fixing his bowtie, you set your hands in your lap and looked away from him, suddenly feeling nervous. Satan however, placed his fingers underneath your chin and moved your face to face him once again.

He smiled and leaned in, your eyes wide open in shock. His eyes closed when he was close enough that you felt his breath on your skin before you shut your eyes, your heart thumping. It was only a second later that his lips landed on yours while his hand gently cupped your cheek, stroking you with his thumb. When he pulled away, he smiled at you as he continued to stoke your warm cheek.

Asmodeus

His glossy lips that were ajar in a slightly seductive manner. Having noticed your fascination towards his lips, Asmo smirked to get you out of your daze, yet it didn't work. Still smirking, the tip tongue of his licked along his top lip in a very slow motion. Your heart pounded against your chest and you hurriedly looked down from his sultry lips. Asmos face heated, slightly aroused (excited) by your behaviour.