•When you watch a horror movie together

The living room was dark as you two sat there under the blankets, a bowl of popcorn between you while the movie continued. Suddenly, there was a jumpscare...
_______________

Lucifer

You gasped and clutched onto the blankets, trying your best to calm yourself down. "Did that scare you, MC?" Lucifer asked  and swiftly placed his arm around you, pulling you closer towards him after he had moved the popcorn.

Mammon

You both let out a scream and jumped, making the popcorn fly over you. You looked at each other with wide eyes before you burst out in laughter. "MC, let's protect each other." He said and pulled you towards him, wrapping his arms around you.

Leviathan

You both gasped. Levi's hand instantaneously landed on yours. When he realized what he had done, he blushed and removed his hand, "D-Don't over think it, I-I didn't mean that." He rambled and then sat further away from you.

Satan

You shut your eyes in fear while Satan sat closer to you and intertwined your fingers together. "I'm the scariest thing you've seen," He whispered into your ear, "This is nothing, MC." He said with a smile as a giggle escaped your lips.

Asmodeus

You both clutched onto the blankets which made the bowl of popcorn fall out onto the floor. Without saying anything, you both moved closer and held one another. "This was you plan all along." Asmo said and squeezed you against his body.

Beelzebub

You screamed and shut your eyes. Beels arms wrapped around you before he set you on his lap. Your head rested on his chest. "I'll protect you, MC." He said while his arms shielded you protectively, the empty bowl laying on the floor.

Belphegor

You screamed while Belphie watched what happened. "I'm sleepy." He said, clearly unfazed by what he had just witnessed. He moved the popcorn away and rested his head onto your shoulder, one of his hands holding onto yours.

Diavolo

You flinched before you buried your head into Diavolos chest, clutching onto him impulsively. "MC, don't be afraid. It's not real." He chuckled, stroking your back so that you would calm down. Your face felt like it was hot against his chest.

Barbatos

You gasped and shut your eyes, subconsciously moving closer to Barbatos. He stifled a laugh and gently reached for your hand. Once his fingers intertwined with yours, he glanced at you. "I'll hold your hand until it's over." He squeezed your hand.

Solomon

You flinched and jumped into Solomon's lap, the popcorn flying all over the floor. "Did it scare you that much?" He asked and wrapped his arms around your waist, stroking your back comfortingly while you buried your head into his neck.

Simeon

You screamed and clutched onto Simeons arm, burying your head into his shoulder. He stroked your head with his free hand, brushing through your hair. "It's just a movie, don't worry MC." He said softly and rested his head onto yours.

Luke

You shut your eyes in fear while Luke screamed out and immediately covered his face with the blanket. Suddenly, all your fears disappeared and you wanted nothing more than to protect Luke instead. You wrapped your arms around him and held him close.