AT LAST, THE CAMPUS! (PART-1)

AUTHOR'S NOTE- This chapter has 3 parts

It was a grey morning with Shannon walking down an isolated pathway, suddenly heat rose in her body. She felt a strike of pain in her forehead. The pain she felt was beyond what she could explain. It was the worst................she had seen all her life. She felt her head splitting into two and was sure that it was going to burst. She fell on her knees and buried her face in her hands. 'No..................... stop...............stop it.'

She crumpled down and felt her mind being crumbled. There was heat and shallowness that filled her body. 'Stop...............stop it....I can't-can't..........tolerate-this-this. Please.........stop it.'

Her body stopped sensing the pain. She was surrounded by darkness. But there was something scorching the inside of her forehead again. It was overpowering her body.

Her mind all of a sudden felt like she was floating- Floating to death. 'The pain was so severe that body gave up' she thought. But she felt muscles in her body move. They were still fighting with death. Fighting in spite her mind gave up. She could sense her lip's movement. She knew they were screaming. All of a sudden, she heard a voice. 'Princess Eve, help her. She is going out of control.'

It felt like her mind had been floating for eternity. When she heard a boy's voice screaming the same way she did. She was not able to recognize the voice.

Then in a trice, her mind pulled her backward. The more she moved, the more she felt her body. She started hearing the words she was screaming. And was dazed by the words. 'Who are you.' 'Whose voice is- Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh.....................stop-stop it.'

Then again, her mind sensed it. The strike of pain her forehead was fighting against. The word 'voice' made her wonder where that nuisance voice that threatened her not to tell her parents about the 'Death- welcoming-headaches' was.

Her eyes felt the urge to open up. When she heard the boys scream again.

Her eyes immediately felt the presence of powerful light rays. Even though her eyelids were closed. 'stop it..........no' her words were echoing.

After struggling a lot, her eyes opened up and her guess wasn't wrong. There was a boy in her opposite direction. But she couldn't see his face. He had hunched up and his hands covered his face.

Despite her pain and the fact that her eyelids were barely open. Moreover, whatever she saw was bleary. Nothing was clear and still.

But her eyes fell on the mark on her wrist that was emitting light with all its might. Surprisingly, the boy though was crouching. His hands were visible and a mark on his hands caught her eyes. The same mark she was branded with. The same one that emitted light beyond control at the moment.

Then again, her eyelid closed, she struggled but she couldn't see anything. The pain was thundering in her veins. Then the light her eyes were sensing, even though the eyelids were closed. Was starting to die down. And within a mere second, she was again in complete darkness. She felt her arms and legs beating again and her lips saying something. When she heard a familiar voice, 'Shannon, get up.'

'Are you okay?' Came another voice.

'Poor girl, her temperature is rising. She is screaming in pain for sure. Wake her up, quickly.' Said a voice she knew was very familiar like the others.

But then in a moment, it was silent again. No voice, just her. floating through eternal darkness. She couldn't even sense her muscles anymore. 'Her body gave up fighting' she believed.

'Get water.' Another voice yelled.

In a moment or two, her mind sensed something being thrown in her face. It was giving a prickly sensation. She felt her mind and lips and the words it was screaming again. 'Stop it.............stop..........it will kill me.'