VOLT (PART-4)

'Arjun, I need to speak with Melvin. Is it possible for him to come here by morning ?' Mrs. Winson turned to Arjun.

'Mrs. Winson, yesterday when he called, he said that he is in the outer zone. I do not know if he will be able to come here by morning.'

'He is in the outer zone. Work-oriented business I suppose.'

'Yes mam, he is on duty till next week in zone eight's check post.'

'Check post! I think you can get an average signal level.' Mrs. Winson said to herself.

'Mrs. Winson, the signal is not a problem.' Arjun replied. Then dropping his voice, he continued. 'But I do not think he can come right now.' Then in a clear voice, he said. 'I will try to call him.'

'Fine Arjun, tell him everything that has happened and ask him to inform the required people about it, okay.'

'Required people means-

'Just say, I told you to inform the required people.' Mrs Winson explained. 'He will understand.'

'Okay, mam.' Arjun replied.

'And now you all listen carefully. You are going to do us a favor, okay.' Started Mrs. Winson.

'Mam, please do not mention the word 'favor' or 'help'. I cannot get myself out of the horror of volt yet.' Ron said jokingly.

'Do not worry, I am not going to ask much.' Mrs. Winson replied. 'The only thing is that you need to make up rumors in the academy. If you feel that anyone is near to discovering the truth of what happened today.

No one should know that you four got bewitched by Volt and you four used Dark magic and brought the dragon here, especially the fact that Volt is outside the portal.'

'Mam, why not? Don't you think that the mentor needs to take action on this?' Alen questioned.

'Children, I know this is hard for you to accept. But the truth of Volt is something that needs to be hidden right now. For all of your safety, especially you four.

The only thing that will happen if this news comes out is that chaos will reign over Light. Nothing more and if the students here come to know that you were put under Dark magic. They won't come near you all thinking that you may be still under the influence.'

'Mam, we aren't under the influence, right.' Ron asked as the clock stroked one in the morning. All the eyes in the room moved to the clock. Shannon was suddenly engulfed with a different sensation. That she could neither explain nor understand. But uncannily Arjun's face came up in her mind. She knew something wasn't right but she was interrupted from her thoughts by Mrs Winson's voice.

'No, No. you all are okay and everything is perfect but for now, we need to keep this a secret from everyone. Even your parents should not know about it. Can we trust you regarding this?'

'Yes, Mrs. Winson.' They said together.

'Great, and now one thing I would like to bring to your notice is that Andy your room is changed to A7A-7B. Princess Everlee will be taking your room.'

'That means Andy will be my roommate today onwards and not Everlee.' Shannon asked in excitement.

'If you want Everlee as your roommate then it's okay. I will inform Mrs. Geraldine-

'No mam, I am perfectly fine with your decision.'

'Okay, all of you can go back to your apartments and if anyone asks why you were called, then say that it was because you saw something in the forest and you reported it to Miss Grace, and for further clarification in the matter you were called.'