FACE TO FACE (PART-6)

'Yes, Shannon .' The reporter continued. 'The last descent of Richard's family fighting against the universally renounced dark arts sorceress. The Dark's queen 'Veronica'.'

'Shannon.' Anet called, running out of the hallways with Alan. They came and hugged her and on seeing Alan and Anet.

The reporter asked. 'So, you both must be Shannon's friends.'

Then looking at how small Alan looked. He spoke. 'This small-small size child. Surely do not belong in the college.' The reporter said murmuring. 'Then how did you know Shannon, from when did you know? How did you become friends.' The reporter asked Alan.

Alan looked at him with a weird facial expression. Then he said to Mahesh. 'Dad, is this person alright.'

Shannon held her brother close to her and she laughed silently. The reporter was offended and he remarked. 'Children, below ten years of age. Don't have much sense in reality.'

'That is not true.' Shannon replied, annoyed with his remark.

'And actually, you are the one without sense.' Alan added. 'You are asking me how I met my sister. That is one of the most bizarre questions I ever heard.'

'She is your sister The reporter asked, confused to Alan.

'This is my brother, Alan.' Shannon answered. 'And this is my sister Anet.' Shannon looking at Anet.

'Okay, that means photo time.' The reporter said taking out another weird object.

'And if you do that.' Melvin interrupted. 'You will be wearing these.' Melvin said showing a pair of handcuffs.

'Why, may ask.' The reporter asked shocked.

'For violation against 56 P3R- Light fundamental laws on educational institutional grounds.' Matilda explained. 'I do not think as you are a reporter. I do need to explain what that law is.' Then continuing to smile she added. 'Do I.'

The handcuffs showed to have a good effect on the reporter as he gave an ungrateful thank you and left with his crew.

'Matilda, what magic did you do.' Jinni asked.

'Something to make those cameras stop recording.'

Shannon looked at Sapphire, she was not paying attention to what was happening. Instead, she was looking in the opposite direction. Shannon knew what was bothering her.

She walked up to her and spoke. 'Sapphire, you are free.'

The moment Shannon spoke, it caught Sapphire's attention.

'A home is a place where memories are there. And for you, it is the Dragon Valley. Not here. I know you are longing to go back there.'

'Can I really go, Shannon.' Sapphire asked in a cheerful voice.

'You are born free; you will ride free and you will live free.' Shannon answered. 'Yes, But on one condition. I do get the permission to come and visit you in the Dragon Valley.'

Sapphire smiled in reply and then took off into the sky. She drew past mountains and clouds to the valley of the royal dragon. The legendary 'Dragon Valley.'

'Okay.' Mrs Milward said. 'Before some new reporters arrive. We better get inside.'

'Maa, we had to talk-Shannon started. But Arjun stopped her, 'Wait, now is not the time.' He said to her telepathically.

'Yes, Shannon.' Smitha asked.

'Nothing maa.' Shannon replied.

Mr Milward, and Mrs Winson headed back to their offices. Shannon's parents had to meet the mentor. Anet and Alan went with Melvin and Matilda to Light Catcher's department.