THE REVEAL (PART-1)

The entire Light saw a grey morning and smelt the rain on the warm earth. Early in the morning, a meeting was called in the auditorium.

Last night was one of a kind. No one slept, For the first time, the corridors of the hostel were crowded after nine. The news of the portal was spreading panic amongst the citizens and a sudden demand for newspapers increased. Everyone wanted to subscribe to as many newspapers as possible.

Shannon and Andy left for the auditorium early. She didn't want to stumble upon Jinni and flare. Now, she was uncertain if her choice of telling them the truth was right. 'Do you think my choice of Jinni, Flare, Ron is right?' Shannon asked Andy.

'Your decision is absolutely correct-in my opinion.'

'What if they aren't the people, I think they are.'

'Only Jinni, Ron, and Alen will know the truth today and Jinni could have talked about this to anyone by now. But she didn't.'

'But she told Ron and Alen.'

'Arjun was there with you at the time. So, who else should she ask about it then.'

'That is true.' Shannon answered. 'I suppose.'

They were in the auditorium, talking to each other. When Jinni, Flare, Farrah, and Rachel came up to Shannon.

As soon Shannon caught a glimpse of Jinni, she said. 'Jinni, sorry. but I don't want to make a scene here.'

'I think you will be surprised with a sudden twist in the scene.' Rachel said, seating herself next to Farrah.

'Why.' Shannon asked.

'We are sorry Shannon.' Jinni said apologizing.

'Are you trying to pull my leg?' Shannon asked, surprised. 'Or are you serious?'

'We are serious.' Flare answered.

'Why did you both get a sudden change of heart.' Shannon asked, folding her arms.

'Maybe because of someone's confession.' Jinni replied. 'Yesterday when Andy said, she was aware of what was going on. I realized you were definitely up to something but for a good cause. So will you forgive us?'

'Yes, I will.' Shannon replied, smiling. 'If you will forgive me for all those things I said.'

'That means we are friends again.' Flare replied settling down.

'And we promise you, we will never ask you ever again about your secret.' Flare told. 'Whatever it is. When you feel you are ready to talk about it. Then only will we think about that conversation.'

'Okay, I can't believe it.' Farrah said jokingly. 'Is this the Jinni and Flare? I saw you yesterday.'

'Listen, these things are not in my hand.' Shannon said, turning anxious. 'Today, Jinni, Ron, and Alen will know the secret.'

'What!' Jinni screamed.

'Only you three. No one else. Later the rest three of you will- come to know.' Shannon said looking at Flare, Rachel, and Farrah.

'It is okay.' Flare told, smiling. 'I do not care about that secret anymore.'

'I want to tell.' Shannon said truthfully. 'But I can't.'

'Good morning students.' Mr. Milward said coming to the center of the stadium. 'I know you all are worried and things aren't exactly going the way it was planned. But I request you all to be patient.' The entire auditorium became quiet.