THE TRUTH (PART-3)

'That is none of your business either farmaid and a princess do not need permission to go everywhere like commoners.'

'What is going on here.' Mr. Milward asked, appearing behind Shannon and Andy.

'Mr. Milward, Mrs. Winson has asked to call Andy. But Everlee wants to go inside.' Shannon explained.

'Inside! Now.' Mr. Milward asked bewildered. 'No, Everlee you can't. Your meeting is rescheduled and it was informed to you yesterday evening itself.'

'But.' Started Everlee. But Mr. Milward's stern look made Everlee quiet.

As soon as she left Mr. Milward turned to her and Andy. 'Be careful children. We have to keep it secret.' And he left.

'What wrong have I done to be farmaid.' Andy said in a loud voice. But she didn't notice that Shannon had opened the door and they all were looking at her.

'Oh no. what have I done.' She murmured.

'Come.' Shannon said pushing her inside.

'Come in Andy.' Smitha said and asked her to sit down as Shannon closed the door.

'I am sorry for yelling.' Andy said apologizing.

'You no need to be sorry for yelling. But you need to be sorry for what you yelled about.' Mahesh said.

'From the way you yelled, it looks like- you feel belonging to far folks is a bad thing.' Smitha said.

'It is at times.' Andy replied truthfully. 'Many people do not understand that I have feelings and I am also something that is living. They keep on yelling about the curse of belonging to far folks.'

'Then it is time you changed your thinking. Belonging to far folk is a blessing rather than a curse.' Mahesh said.

'A person belonging to the Merfolk or fairies or wizards and witches. Anyone can only take two forms. One as a human being. Another one is their transformation form. But far folks can take three forms. One as Merfolk. Second as fairies. Third as a human being.

No one in the Mer world can come to the surface and no one from land can ever go inside water waves. Because neither of them knows the way through the currents of water waves except for the far folks.

Don't you feel it is a special gift given than a curse?' Smitha explained.

'I never thought about it that way.' Andy replied.

'You should always keep in mind that you have an extraordinary gift and you are unique. But everyone may not accept it. But it should not stop you from being proud of yourself.

Everyone does not like a change. But a change is at times the most necessary thing you may need.'

'I will always keep it in my mind.' Andy said, delightedly. 'Thank you for making me see the beauty in belonging to far folks.'

'And you also gave as assurity that you will keep the prophecy a secret.' Smitha answered.

'I will keep that word at any cost.' Andy replied and smiled at Shannon.

'Arjun, we need your help in teaching Shannon. At least basics on dark arts. Can you, do it?' Mahesh asked.

'I will do it, uncle.' Arjun replied and Shannon looked at her father with a shocked expression and gave Arjun a cruel look.

'And you need to improve on your practical magic. You did well in every subject- except practical magic. You need it, if you are going to fight Veronica.' Smitha advised.