-23- Strip Game

Miles sat in his computing class bored, Ross was on one side of him with Kai on the other. Theo was beside Kai and hadn't spoken to Miles since he hit him. It was clear he wasn't happy with him but whatever Kai had said to him seemed to be working in Miles favour.

"Yo Miles, could you come round to mine tonight to work on the science project?" Kai requested turning to face Miles with a flirtatious smirk on his face.

"Yeah sure, meet me in the parking lot after school and I can drive us to yours yeah?" Miles planned nodding his head.

"It's a date" Kai replied winking his signature wink at Miles.

"Is it now?" Ross cooed from his other side his eyebrows bouncing up and down. Miles went red rolling his eyes at Kai before turning to Ross.

"No it's not. It's a science project" he told Ross firmly.

"Sure thing Miles, the chemistry is gonna be great for sure" Ross joked earning a laugh from Kai.

"Whatever" Miles answered dryly. Even if Kai was into him he wasn't interested. Benny was the only he had eyes for. The only one he'd ever have eyes for in fact.

...

As the lunch bell rang Miles crept into the library, he was grateful none of his friends had seen him heading this way. He'd rather not explain why he was going to the library at lunch time.

Spotting Benny sat in the corner Miles headed over plopping down beside him. The boy had a messily made sandwich and that was it.

"Hey cutie" Miles greeted leaning forward and giving Benny's bruised cheek a kiss, Benny smiled sweetly at him taking a bite out of his sandwich.

"H-h-hi Miles" he stuttered back wiping crumbs off the desk "C-c-computing go okay?"

Miles looked at him in surprise "How did you know that's what class I had?" He asked playfully giving Benny a suspicious glance.

Benny went red readjusting his glasses hurriedly "Y-your timetable I-is taped t-t-to your fridge. I- I saw it" he confessed bashfully.

"Yes I did thank you, I won't be free tonight though. I've got to do a study project with Kai then my mom wants me to cook dinner cause Tiff has a doctors appointment" Miles explained sighing heavily.

A look of disappointment flashed over the redheads face momentarily before he nodded understandingly "She o-okay?" He asked in concern.

"Oh yeah she's fine, just a routine thing" Miles answered with a dismissive flick of his hand. His mom was definitely over cautious when it came to Tiffany and himself. One coughing fit could result in a trip to the emergency room.

"G-good" Benny responded nodding his head in relief. Miles chewed on his own sandwich before sneakily sliding Benny his cookie. Benny's eyes widened shaking his head and passing it back "t-thats yours" he spluttered.

"I'm giving it to you babe, you barely had anything except that tiny sandwich" Miles told him firmly sliding the cookie back across the table. Benny eyed it up hungrily but was hesitant.

"Y-y-yeah m-my dad said I- I could only h-have one s-sandwich" he confessed sadly, as if on cue his stomach rumbled loudly.

"So eat the cookie Benny. I'm gonna start packing extra for you now too. Your dad has no right to stop you eating" Miles told him stubbornly.

Benny slowly picked the cookie up gingerly taking a bite out of it, his face showed how nice he thought it was swallowing the bite hurriedly then taking another. Miles watched him happily. Benny's dad really pissed him off.