Heat Of The Water P2

Jace was quickly down to his underclothes as he slowly approached her, his cheeks red with equal parts excitement and embarrassment

Jace was quickly down to his underclothes as he slowly approached her, his cheeks red with equal parts excitement and embarrassment. When he got close enough he kicked off the last of his underclothes and he slipped into the bath and the warmth of the water washed over him, the heat instantly relaxing the tension in his muscles. He sat down beside her, their hips touching in the water. His heart was pounding with anticipation, but he tried to stay calm and maintain a gentlemanly demeanour, though it was very difficult with her body so close to his. He leaned back to relax. Jace took a deep breath to steady himself as he leaned back, trying to control his thoughts and refrain from doing anything rash. He looked over at her and smiled, trying to appear relaxed as he glanced at the way her body moved in the water. A sudden thought occurred to him, and he turned his head to gaze back at her in thought. "I hope my presence isn't being too much of an inconvenience for you, my Lady," he murmured, feeling slightly embarrassed but also strangely aroused by the situation.

"not at all, in fact your presence is very much being enjoyed it's nice to have someone to share the warm cosy water with" she cooed "Of course if you are uncomfortable -"

Jace smiled, relieved at the reassurance, but his thoughts had gone elsewhere as his eyes drifted down her body, taking in every inch of her form. His thoughts were now filled with inappropriate fantasies of what he would like to do with her, as he imagined them sharing more than just warm water. He forced himself to look away and clear his head, not wanting to let on how much she had captivated him. "No, no not uncomfortable at all my lady,"

"I'm glad," she smiled,

Jace tried to remind himself that he was supposed to be acting as a proper gentleman right now, not a lustful knight, but each passing moment of closeness with her was making it increasingly difficult to maintain his composure. As his cheeks flushed with heat, he couldn't help but imagine what she must look like underneath all that water. He cleared his throat, trying to change the topic. "I hope you won't think me a coward if I ask, but I find myself quite anxious now by this storm," he admitted, hoping she would engage in conversation.

"That's understandable, storms like this were so rare in king's landing, dragon stone is a far stormier place, my prince"

Jace sighed in relief as the topic had been shifted away from his inappropriate thoughts for the time being. He was finding himself unable to control himself around this girl, and he was concerned he might do something rash if he remained in this bath for much longer. He cleared his throat, wanting to take the pressure off himself. "it's not quite what I'm used to, so I do admit the storm is more than a little unsettling."

"I'm sure in time you will learn not to be bothered by them, storms were endless at home of course I rather find them... Comforting" she said her hands slipping up to unpin her hair her hands in her hair the water just keeping her concealed until her hair fell into the water

Jace noticed the way her hands slipped up to unpin her hair, allowing her hair fall freely into the water. His heart began beating faster as he realized she no longer had a barrier protecting her from his sight. His eyes were drawn to her, following the movement of her hair as it fell, and noticing the way the water gently draped across her body. He was beginning to sweat slightly as she continued to expose herself, unable to stop gazing.