Sweetling P4

A low groan left him as his body left hers

A low groan left him as his body left hers. Jacaerys grabbed his clothes from the floor and started to dress, getting a glimpse of himself in the mirror. His pale skin had been marked by her, bites and hickeys left on his neck, collarbone, stomach... evidence of their night together and their love.

Y/n moved to kneel behind him on the bed pressing her naked front to his bare back, she kissed his neck and shoulders as her hands stroked his stomach, "Jace, my darling Jace..."

The feeling of her body pressed to his nearly sent his body shuddering. He groaned and took a steadying breath. Gods... he wanted her again. "Y/n..." His voice came out in little more than a groan. He tilted his head to give her better access to his neck. "I must get dressed... please don't make this more difficult for me..."

She continues kissing him and muttering his name her hands moving to stroke and try and harden his cock with innocent giggles,

His hands gripped the bed sheets at his thighs as he felt her start to harden him once more. Jacaerys let out a low growl as his head tilted back, exposing more of his neck to her. "Gods above..."

"Please Jace just five more minutes" she begged, "I'll let you bend me over the bed," she whispered trying to tempt him

He groaned at her words, his mind already thinking and imagining doing just that, of bending her over on her knees down the bed and ravishing her as he digs his nails into her ass, "Sweetling..." His voice came out strained and breathy. "I must get ready..."

"I'll let my darling Jace play with my nipples, even suck on them" she encourages whispering in his ear nibbling on his lobe,

"Seven hells..." Jacaerys groaned once again. He was losing the fight against her, against himself... "You are so very naughty, sweetling..." He growled, one hand reaching up to grasp the back of her head. "You shall drive me mad..."

"Perhaps then if I have been so naughty you should spank me Jacaerys. Bend me over your lap, spank me good and torment me with your fingers inside me rather than the cock I so crave,"

His breath hitched at her suggestion, a shudder running through his entire body. He pulled her head back, gently grasping at her hair. "Oh, I shall punish you..." His voice was low and deep, a deep growl against her ear. "Come here..." His hand that had grasped the back of her head was now pulling her around and onto his lap, settling her on him so her ass was on full display and he could pull her head back He growled softly as he positioned her bent over his lap. "You must learn your lesson, sweetling... that your words are far too tempting..." One of his hands came to rest lightly over her flesh, giving his words a moment to sink in. Once he'd given her time to prepare himself, he raised his hand up and brought it down, not too hard... not yet.

"Jace!" "She moans

He groaned at her moan and he spanked her again, a little harder. "Do not... use... that... name... not when I'm punishing you," He spanked her again and again while he leaned over her, his breath hot on her skin. "Say my real name..."

"Jacaerys!"

He groaned again and spanked her again, the soft flesh of her ass pinking under his hand. "I love it... how you say it..." he groans, "Say it again..." He commanded his hand landing on her skin again.

"Jacaerys! Darling!" "She squealed

That... was more like it. "That's my good girl..." He whispered against her skin, his hand gently rubbing over the reddened skin of her ass from his spanking. "I think I'll reward you for that..." His hand reached down, slipping between her legs and rubbing against her clit. "You are so lovely... my sweet y/n, you feel so perfect..." he rubs her nub of pleasure and thrusts his fingers inside making her squeal and squirms completely at his mercy, Her squeals and squirms made his blood run hot and needy, his breaths coming out heavy and strained while he worked his fingers into her. "Gods..." He groaned, his free hand rubbing along her back. "So... perfect..." he gasped, "Tell me what you want..." He whispered while he leaned over her, his own body needy but having to wait until this moment was over. "I want to hear how you want me to touch you..."

"Jacaerys please I'm"

He groaned as she whimpered please, his fingers rocking slowly inside her. "What do you want, sweetling?" He nipped at her neck, pressing soft kisses to her skin along with his words. His body felt like it was on fire and all he wanted now was to make her crumble and writhe beneath him.

she didn't need to answer as her body trembles, laid naked over his knee her body squirmed, she screamed his name and squirted down his hand and her own legs as she came,

His breath hitched as she screamed his name and came all over his hand. "Oh sweet girl, have you made quite the mess of my hand..." He whispered, letting her regain her breath while he gently rubbed her rear. "What shall we do about this..?"

She whimpers her body trembling at his touch "Get given a spanking for making such a mess"

"Very well, my sweetlingl. Since you have made quite the mess and are quite the naughty girl..." His hand spanked down on her once more, the skin pinking under his palm. "One for making a mess." His hand came down again. "Two... for making me want to do this instead of preparing for my wedding..." The third one was harder, leaving his handprint behind on her cheek. "Three... for getting me so worked up once more ..." The fourth one was very light, more of a tap than a spanking. "Four... for your teasing and tempting words.."

"Jacaerys please!" She begged him

He chuckled softly, a low sound against her skin. "Please... what?" He gently rubbed her skin, still pink from her spanking. Though his hand was far from done. "Use your words for me..."

"no more please Jacaerys"

He hummed softly, his hand moving away from her skin, rubbing along her legs instead. "Alright, you shall have enough." Jacaerys shifted her carefully, lifting her from his lap and moving to hold her in his arms instead with her resting in his lap.

she sat exaughted "You should get ready..."

He looked back at the mirror, his own skin still marked by her mouth. "I suppose I shall have to... my sweet girl..." Jacaerys reached for his clothes, dressing quickly so he was once presentable and looked every inch the groom to be.

She giggled laying on his bed completely naked her ass still red from her spanking, legs covered in her squirt her body had stains of his seed as she plays with hair, "So handsome"

He groaned and his hand came to adjust his pants at the sight of her on his bed. "Gods above..." He groaned, the sight of her driving him nearly crazy. "You're a tease, sweet girl..."

She giggled as she laid on her stomach on his bed pressing her breasts I took the sheets and curved her back to show off her ass as much as she could, she giggled at the adjusting of his pants she knew she was making him hard and she was doing so on purpose

Jacaerys grunted as his hand adjusted his pants once more, her giggling and her teasing sending him crazy. "Y/n..." He groaned, his voice hoarse as he watched her, his eyes drinking the sight of her in. "If you keep that up we shall never make it to the ceremony..."

she giggled and moved her legs apart spreading them as far as she could,

Her giggling and the sight of her legs moving apart almost made him go completely feral. His hand reached out, grabbing her ankle and pulling her closer to him. "You're going to kill me, sweetling."