Sweetling P2

"Gods, Y/n

"Gods, Y/n. I don't want tomorrow to come..."

"I wish it didn't have to... But the gods have no mercy for us Jacaerys' ' she cried, sniffing back her tears, "I am so glad we had tonight I shall hold it in my memory forever. I hope perhaps I will be lucky enough to carry such seeds," her hand stroked his on her stomach, "so I may love and keep a part of you,"

His heart felt as if it was breaking, shattered and twisted. To have her tonight and to then have her taken away in the morning...He held her close for what felt like an eternity, feeling the warmth of her skin. "If you were to bear my child... would you run away with me, sweet girl? Run away from your life and live with me in Essos?"

"Jacaerys, I would run away with you at a moment's word. But you are the prince heir to the iron throne... You must remain here. With your... Bride. Do your duty. Give the kingdom heirs... Tonight will I'm sure be forgotten by you and replaced by nights like this with your bride,"

"I will never forget this..." Jacaerys whispered against her skin, almost wanting to swear on it to the Gods above. "I swear." His hand gently touched her stomach again, imagining if her belly were to swell and grow heavy with child. If she had a belly full of his child... Gods, it was almost too powerful of a thought. The thought of her belly rounding and swelling with child, with his child... he couldn't help but groan at the thought, holding her closer.

She giggled touching his hand and playing with his fingers as they touched her stomach, "You dream of my swell? Of my carrying you child?"

"Gods, yes." He kissed her shoulder and gently nibbled at her skin, his hand still on her belly. "I dream of you heavy with child, my child. I imagine your breast swollen and full of milk, and your belly big and full of life..." His fingers stroked her stomach. "Would you give me that? Give me a child, my sweet child..."

"I will pray to the gods nightly that they bless your seed to grow Inside me Jacaerys," She smiled,

"Gods, you tempt me so..." His fingers caressed her flesh, the thought of his child growing within her filling his mind. "I would take you again and again to seed you, make sure you give me heirs and bastards alike..."

"And I would give them all so happily and I would love them endlessly,"

"You will." He whispered against her skin, before kissing it softly. He held her close and felt a sudden rush of emotions, love and affection and the need to protect. His breath left him for a moment and he just held her close, as if he could keep her safe forever that way. "If you were with child... Gods, if that is what the Gods bless us with... I will defy my own family, sweet girl..."

"you would?"

"Without a moment's hesitation." His eyes met hers and his expression was sincere. "For you. For the babe... I would flee to the ends of the earth and be damned by my family and the Gods for it..."

"as would I, my love" she cooed wrapping her arms around him and pressing her face into his chest,

He groaned lowly when she called him that word, her breath tickling his chest, his heart hammering. "You have me ready to swear an oath of loyalty to you. If I weren't to be king..." He whispered gently, holding her close. "Would you marry me, sweetling? If I didn't hold my responsibilities? Would you say the words and become my wife?"