Sweetling P5

she giggled and tempted him even more moving her hands one to her breasts to tug on her nipple and the other down to her rub rubbing and stroking herself moaning and gasping his name

He groaned. Gods, she was going to drive him mad if he didn't stop her. He knelt on the bed behind her, leaning over her. "Y/n..."

"Please Jacaerys," she whimpers "My hands are nothing compared to you, please just once more,"

His breath hitched when she mentioned his manhood, his voice becoming more strained and deeper. "You're going to be the death of me..." He shifted in between her legs, her words taking complete control of him. "How could I ever deny you?" He took his clothes off once again, tossing them onto the chair again once more. When he was once more naked, his body pressed against her front. He nipped lightly at her ear. "Do you want me this way, sweet girl..?"

she shook her head and turned over to her stomach rubbing her hips against him as she knelt down on the bed her face in the pillow,

He groaned when she rubbed her hips against him, a low moan leaving him as he gently gripped at her hips. He leaned over her form, his body over hers. "Oh my sweetling..." He growled against her skin before he nipped into her shoulder with his teeth. "You've made me into something feral..." He whispered against her skin. "It's not going to be as soft as a night before..."

"Yes My prince," she whines,

He groaned at her words, her words making him only more needy, more wild. "You're mine.." He gently bit down on her skin. "Say it."

"I'm yours Jacaerys, all yours. Your pet. Your doll. Everything you desire. Ravish me for a final time in your bed before we fly away to a life of lust and love"

Her words made him nearly delirious, his mind spinning in desire and need. He growled against her skin and gripped her hips tighter as his own ground into hers, pressing his needy hard cock against her. "...my sweet girl..." Her words made him nearly delirious, his mind spinning in desire and need. He growled against her skin and gripped her hips tighter as his own ground into hers, pressing his needy hard length against her. "...my sweetling..."

"think of it Jace after today we can go and live a life where we never have to leave our bed"

He growled and gave her neck another bite, another mark to show she was his. "Just this one more time... then we're off. Away from here. Just you and I. Anywhere we want..."

"one more time here. Then we go anywhere we want and this life of ecstasy and lust will be our forever ..."

He groaned and nodded in agreement, his voice coming out heavy and needy against her. "Yes..." One hand let go of her hip, moving instead to grip his own length, moving it through her soaked heat. "One more, One more time..." He groaned then bit her shoulder once again. "And then we'll have a lifetime of this..."

she squealed as he slipped back inside her and began his movements her sounds purely feral, His movements were needy and feral along hers, moans and growls coming out against her skin. He was desperate for her just one more time in this room before they left. She was his, entirely his...