Heat Of The Water P3

Jace continued to gaze at her as she lay there, his eyes raking her body as she lay in his arms and his hand stroked her hair

Jace continued to gaze at her as she lay there, his eyes raking her body as she lay in his arms and his hand stroked her hair. He was overwhelmed by a desire to explore her body further at this moment, but he forced himself to remain still. He wanted to respect her, and he also did not wish to ruin the moment for her. The way she lay upon him was so inviting, and his heart raced at the idea of making her his in that way. His imagination began to race, filling his mind with images of how he should proceed.

"thank you" she giggled, "Thank you very much my prince" she cooed giving his lips another kiss,

Jace smiled down at her now, unable to deny that it felt incredibly good to be praised by her. He returned her kiss passionately, feeling the heat of the moment start to rise again. His hand slowly moved to her back, slowly beginning to slip lower as he enjoyed the feel of her body against his. He knew exactly where he wanted to take this, but he still held himself back for the moment. His eyes moved to her neck once again, tempted to steal more kisses from her.

she giggled, "Jace? What are you up to?" She giggled

Jacaerys looked down at her again, A soft smile came to his face as he realized she had seen what he was doing. His hand stilled, now resting upon her lower back as he looked into her eyes. "Nothing, my Lady, I just wanted to see if you were feeling any more... comfortable now," he replied, glancing down at her chest again.

"I am feeling comfortable, tried but comfortable why?"

"I was just curious. I know that what we have just done was... intimate." Jace looked down at her once again, feeling the heat rising in his body as he looked at her. His hand on her back had slipped lower, his thumb starting to rub the top of her ass. He wanted her to know he hadn't forgotten where he intended to take this, but he wanted to hear her answer this question first.

she blushed a little "Yes? It was. It was very intimate. And I enjoyed it very much and thanked my sweet betrothal greatly for giving me such a ... Thrill. Humm I take it he now wants to play with something else?"

Jace raised an eyebrow, his own body trembling with excitement as his hand continued to rub the top of her ass. He couldn't help but notice her blushing as well. He took it as another sign that she was willing to be so playful after what they had just explored, and he loved that she felt so comfortable with him. "Well, my Betrothed, I... may have had something else in mind... but I would only want to if you are up for it my sweet"

she blushed slightly but she smiled "My betrothed is more than welcome to do whatever it is he has on the mind as a thank you for supplying me with such pleasure"

Jace could hardly believe the words coming out of her mouth, but she seemed to be quite enthusiastic about what they were doing. He felt a surge of energy flow through him as he realized that she was giving him such open freedom to explore her body. His thumb continued its rubbing, and he made little attempt to conceal what had grown from his excitement. "Well, my Lady, that is quite the invitation. I'm sure you are not prepared for how much I intend to take advantage of this..." he whispered,