Sweetling P3

Jacaerys wakes in his bed, sweat still coats his skin, his bed still damp from sweat and squirt, his body naked knotted up in his sheets with Y/n, her in his arms deep in sleep, her hands and head against his chest, her breasts pressed against him...

Jacaerys wakes in his bed, sweat still coats his skin, his bed still damp from sweat and squirt, his body naked knotted up in his sheets with Y/n, her in his arms deep in sleep, her hands and head against his chest, her breasts pressed against him, nipples hard in the cold morning air, his cock hard from morning wood of being wrapped up all night cuddling the woman he loved so deeply, As Jacaerys' eyes flickered open that morning, his gaze immediately landed on the woman in his bed. His stomach stilled for a moment as the realisation came upon him that this had all not just been a dream, had not been a figment of his desires and imagination. Y/n was truly here. In his arms. With a low groan, he pulled her closer to him, wrapping his arms tighter around her. His hands gently caressed her skin, feeling the smooth flesh beneath his fingertips. He buried his nose in her hair, taking a deep breath to capture her scent. He couldn't help the soft groans that left him, his body still sensitive and his need still present from the night before. He wanted her again.

He couldn't help it. The more he thought about the night they'd spent together, the more his body hardened and his need increased. The thoughts, images of them together and the sounds and noises she made for him. In his arms. He groaned and shifted again, grinding himself against her.

Y/n shifts again feeling him grinding but she turns over to face the other side of the bed but that doesn't deter him as now Jacaerys just grinds against her ass, Jacaerys shifted with her and pressed his front against her body, his hand grabbing at her hip to hold her steady as he continued to grind. A groan slipped from his lips softly, feeling the flesh of her against him.

"Sweetly..."

Absentmindedly she wiggles back a little grinding against him too, "huuummm?"

"You make me mad with lust..." He whispered into her hair, his teeth gently grazing her skin for a moment before he began to kiss and gently bite at her shoulder. The Prince let her grind back against him, his arm wrapping tightly around her waist to hold her close as he rocked against her.

"umm Jace...," she muttered sleepily turning over to face him again,

A low groan left him. "Gods, say that again sweet girl..." It came out as a growl against her skin, Jacaerys losing himself to how desperately he craved her. He kissed and nipped harder at her shoulder, a hungry animal.

"ummm... Uhh! Jace!" She gasped at his bite on her shoulder,

He groaned at the gasp she made, pulling her even tighter against him. "Again..." The Prince was desperate to hear her say his nickname again, his breathing hot on her skin and his body pressed flush against her back.

"Jace!" She begged gasping at the sensation of being woken by such feelings his hand grabbed her breast and toys with her nipple making her sleepily squeal he could already feel how wet she was getting when he ground, He groaned and licked at her neck, his tongue gentle trailing across her skin. He could feel how wet she was and it only added to his want and need.