The Sneaky Sugar Daddy

Following Day.

Penda slept in like her boss suggested.
Bonnie wasn't happy about it. She made her own coffee and breakfast. Fantasia got up and ate her wife's bad cooking. How's Penda a diva and a better cook than her wife? She kept wondering.

"it's 12, 12? I'm gonna fire her" Bonnie shouted, now sitting with her wife in the living room. Fantasia was typing the first draft of her new book
titled "the maid" It was erotica as fuck, Penda was her muse.
Penda got up at 12:30.

"What do you think this is a hotel? Do you want me to fire you?" Bonnie snapped. Fantasia lifted her eyes from her laptop, looking at her muse, Penda looked at her, and Fantasia darted her eyes back on the keyboard typing away. She was typing what she was looking at, but Penda felt ignored at the time of need, she needed her to step in...

"I overslept. I'm sorry, I will get to work immediately"

"No!" Bonnie said. "no?" Penda asked looking at Fantasia who was just typing on her computer, she was in a trance.
"No, pack your stuff and leave my house, you are fired," Bonnie said. "to be fair, she's not being paid, she's paying a debt, so give her a break, you can't fire her, maybe after she paid her debt you can do whatever you like babe, but right now she's paying for my tire light," Fantasia said. Bonnie groaned storming out.

"After three months, I'm done with this place," Penda said. Fantasia put down her laptop and stood up. "I get it, nobody likes being treated like garbage. How did you sleep?" Fantasia asked. "bad, I hate my sheets. I hate my Jammies and look at my nails, I haven't had a manicure in three whole weeks. I haven't shopped in a month, I used to shop every day. I hate my whole life"

Fantasia pulled a wad of cash. Penda looked into her eyes. "I figured you needed to have your hair and nails done. Maybe get a pair of those shorts I love on you. It will cheer you up." Fantasia said putting it in her pocket.
"why? I mean you are not my Bae, not my milf, you don't want a mistress, why take care of me then?"

"Think of me as your Sugar daddy" Fantasia whispered and walked away. "hey, when do I leave?".

Fantasia threw her car keys. "Bentley? My husband never let me drive his"

"I'm not your husband. I'm your sugar daddy. Go get yourself treated baby girl, you need it. Don't worry about my wife, I will go fuck her brains out to calm her down."
Penda smiled and ran to her room to change.
She enjoyed driving the big car.
Went to a salon and got pampered while Fantasia distracted her wife, with multiple orgasms, she haven't been fucking her since Penda came along, so Bonnie made sure to have a couple of rounds.

It put her in a better mood.
They got into a shower. After all that they went downstairs and found Penda cooking.
"Oh my show is starting, babe wanna join me?"
"of course, I will be right with you, wine?"
"Yes please love," Bonnie said and plopped on a couch. Fantasia stepped into the kitchen, it was a big ass, open kitchen, Bonnie could see them
Fantasia walked around the big counter where her wife could only see their upper bodies. She pulled Penda's hands to see nails. Penda blushed. "They are cute. Like you. Do you like them?
"I love them. I love my hair too, wanna see?"

"I'm sure you look beautiful but, not now. Is good to see you smiling again. Have you got anything for me?"

"Yes, it's short like my shorts but see-through. I look sexy in them" Penda whispered. "Your keys are on the umbrella stand. It was a great ride, calmed me off. Fantasia thank you for a great day.".
Fantasia smiled. "You deserve it. So... Later can I smash?"
Penda burst out laughing which made Bonnie jealous.

"Babe, you need to watch this" Bonnie said.
"Yeah coming," Fantasia said. "smells good in here, how did you learn how to cook?"
"I lived with my grandma after I ran from home, before she died, she taught me." Penda said. Fantasia became said. She had a feeling Penda's life was more depressing before she met Bill.
Is Your Stepdaddy still alive?"
"yeah. Why?"