The Twist

"Penda, have my baby," Fantasia said laying her head on top of Penda in their house, on the rug. Drinking wine playing quiz and laughing, after a steamy sex.

"What? You have kids, they are not even here, they live with your grandparents"
"they love it there, they are happy and well taken care of. Plus my grandparents need company. That's not the point. I wanna have your kids. Please, baby, have a child with me. One"

Penda bit her lip thinking. "Please baby"
"Okay give me your fucking eggs I will carry our kid"

"Really?"
"yes, daddy. I love you, so why not? let's do it"
Fantasia kissed her.

A few Days Later:
Fantasia was on a private call
She was whispering. All Penda could hear was
"It's time. Let's piss on our plan. Baby, it will work, I promise, have I let you down?"

Penda stepped inside. Fantasia hung up and turned rapidly. "who's that?"

"My cousin. Ready to go freeze the eggs? I'm excited." Penda just nodded. They went to a doctor's appointment and came back.

Fantasia went to her home.
Penda ransacked the place. She had a feeling she had been played. Something suddenly told her she couldn't trust Fantasia.
She accessed their new safe with Fantasia's next-door safe password.
It opened. She found papers. For the house,
The house was not in her name nor was it in Fantasia's name. It was in some woman named Monica Brown.

"Who the fuck is Monica Brown?" Penda was puzzled.
She googled Monica Brown.

*Ex-con. She was arrested in Malibu, for blowing up a 6 billion Malibu home of her boss Philly Stone's next-door neighbor. But was found not guilty after serving 2 years in prison. Monica was The maid in the Stones family for a year.*
Penda was confused. She decided to wait for Fantasia.

Fantasia stepped inside.
"Hey, baby..." She said walking closer. Penda slapped her. "Who is Monica Brown?"
Fantasia swallowed hard.
They heard footsteps.
"I'm gonna burn this muthafucker down. I know you are in there!" Bonnie screamed from outside.

"Penda Kiss me. Baby kiss me hard and you can hate me later, please" Fantasia said. "What?" Fantasia kissed her. Bonnie walked into them kissing.

"Fucking bitch!" She marched towards Penda holding Gasoline. Fantasia stepped in between. "Penda run to the back. Run baby, never look back. Run now!"

"What the fuck is going on?"
Penda asked. "Go!" Penda ran out of there. "Bonnie, what are you doing?" Fantasia sounded calm. Bonnie poured Gasoline all over the house.
She lit a lighter and tossed it on the ground running to save herself. She locked the door on Fantasia.
Fantasia turned rapidly, the fire was caught all over.

"fuck I didn't think this part through," she called Monica. The fire was blazing, the door was locked.

Tasia: it's done, but baby I'm trapped.
Mo: I'm coming for you...
Tasia: it's too late for me... Just take care of our kids. I love you.
Mo: Are you fucking kidding me? I'm not giving up on my fucking wife.
Tasia: Shit I should have told her how I feel.
Mo: what? Who?
Tasia froze.

Monica kicked the door. They looked at each other. "You fell in love with her?" Monica snapped.

"No, fuck no. I was just, never mind. Let's get out of It, did you send the footage to our lawyers?"
Monica nodded. They ran to the car. Stayed there to witness Bonnie in handcuffs. Fantasia's mind was far, far off.

"We did it, baby. All our revenge came together, now your real wife can come home" Monica said.
Fantasia nodded faking a smile.
"Let's go home, the kids are waiting," Monica said driving.
Their two-year revenge was finally over.
Fantasia and Monica met in prison. Fell In love. Planned their revenge together. Monica's revenge was getting Bonnie to finally pay for her crimes which her parents covered for and Framed their maid, Monica for.
We know Fantasia's revenge.
They got out the same week, still crazy In love, got married, had a honeymoon before Fantasia seduced Bonnie, and lived a fake life for two years, meanwhile. Her real wife was building something for herself, to not be a maid anymore, she started support groups at a center that her wife bought her.