Her Conflictions

Previously...

"You're right. Sorry," Fantasia said raising her hands in the air.
"Penda choose. Me or Fantasia. If you choose her, we will sell the house and split the money and I will move to New York only if you agree to let me be in Aliyah's life" Nikki said.
"And if you choose her, I will leave you alone for good. But I would like for us to talk about Aliyah's future, the three of us. So... Who is it gonna be Penda, the ball is in your court!" Fantasia said.

"Penda?" Nikki asked

Penda's heart was conflicted she looked at Nikki, heart smashing, then looked at Fantasia who sat on an armchair, waiting for her to choose.

And now...

Penda laughed Hysterically.
They looked at each other.

"I'm not in high school, I'm a grown woman. I love both of you, I'm not choosing and nobody is gonna force me to do that. If either one of you doesn't want me, you can leave me. So... I'm gonna go take a shower and get in my bed and rest, I have an early shoot tomorrow." Penda said and kissed Nikki on the lips.

Fantasia was looking and swallowed hard before looking down.
"I'm sorry baby, that you had to find out like this. But sleep it off, you will feel better in the morning, I love you" Penda told Nikki, Fantasia's throat had a lump she kept swallowing hard.

Penda walked Towards Fantasia, walked in between her thighs, and lifted her head. "You will get home safe okay? I love you so much," she said and kissed Fantasia on the lips.

Penda jogged upstairs.
Fantasia and Nikki looked at each other. Nikki burst out laughing, Fantasia picked a pillow and threw it at her, and they laughed hard.
"This is sick right?" Nikki asked. "Oh please I've seen worse been to rehab, and prison," Fantasia said.

"You are dangerous," Nikki said.
Fantasia shrugged and stood up. "wait you leaving? Are we gonna just leave things like this? We are not a Polygamy family Fantasia"

"I know, I'm just out of options at this point. I can't leave her Nikki I'm trapped, I can't or I will regret it, so I'm just gonna let her walk all over me until she gets tired. I just realized that I'm very weak when it comes to Penda and clearly she knows her power over me"

"And me, as well" Nikki added. "Let's have a drink" she suggested. "I'm not drinking at the moment."

"I have water and I will drink enough for the both of us," Nikki said.
Fantasia flipped her wrist to check the time on her watch.
"I should really go. You don't have to drink, you have a beautiful, very hot wife in the shower. Go and enjoy her body, and have fun. I'm gonna go to my sad, pathetic and busy life. I have some young author's manuscripts to go through." Fantasia said. "I need a bottle of gin before I can go up there, I'm still kinda mad at her"
Fantasia smirked.

"What?"
"She really got us where she needs us Nik, look at us settling, it's sick! And I can't stop laughing"
They chuckled. "alright good luck with your crazy ass wife, I'm out of here," Fantasia said and half hugging Nikki and placing a kiss on her cheek.
She marched out.
Door shut:
She drove home and found Casey's car in her driveway. She walked inside and found Casey and Rosey talking and laughing.

"Oh snap, I'm sorry I had a crisis and forgot about this," Fantasia said.
"I figured. Don't sweat it, I was on my way anyway" Casey said getting off the kitchen stool.

Fantasia stood in her way. "I waited for like an hour, but don't worry, she kept me company, I just have to go home and slip in my bed and shut my eyes before work," Casey said.
"You can do that here. It will be like college, us in bed smelling each other's feet." Fantasia joked.
"Oh that won't work for me, after college, I developed something weird"