Provoked.

After Casey's nightmare

Fantasia and Penda took a month instead of the initiated 3 weeks, away from home.
They were finally home...
They were glowing. Fantasia looked like she was at peace, she was wearing a black diamond ring. Penda looked Happier.

They spent a night at the hotel while the moving company moved Penda's things into Fantasia's mansion. She and Nikki were selling the house.

The following day
They came home.

Fantasia was making her baby lunch. Penda wrapped her hands around her from behind. She rested her head on Fantasia's back.

"would you make that for me too please baby, I'm starving" Penda sulked. "Anything for my baby.", Fantasia said licking butter off her finger and turning to Penda. Penda took Fantasia's hand and licked the fingers too.

Fantasia chuckled. Penda went deep and Nasty with it, sucking. They kissed, Penda was kissing the fingers then the lips.

Was she hungry or developing a fetish of her own? Fantasia picked her up and placed her on the counter. Penda immediately opened her legs wide. "touch me there!" she said between her breaths. Fantasia went down on her. Pulling panties off of her.

Penda's moaning made Fantasia not hear or see when Casey used her key to come inside. She was bringing the manuscripts.

She gasped a little and froze. Penda gave her a dead-ass stare while moaning. "yes Daddy, claim my pussy," Penda said eyes on Casey.

Casey swallowed hard, it was an uncomfortable position she was in. Is like her feet stepped on glue, she couldn't move, nor could she look away.

"You love my pussy, daddy?"
Fantasia pulled her head. Still, she couldn't see Casey behind her. "I love everything about you."

"Is that why you married me?"
"it is." Fantasia kissed Penda hard.

Casey stormed out. Penda secretly smirked. Fantasia still had no freaking idea they had company, Penda made sure she didn't turn.

"Let me make my beautiful wife and my baby girl lunch, then I can take care of my wife's sexual needs in the shower and our bed," Fantasia said.

"Can we get a new bed? You fucked different people in that bed,"

For a split second Fantasia thought about the last event that took place in that bed before they left.

She swallowed a lump in her throat and cleared her throat.
"Of course, I will go online right now," Fantasia said. "no baby, I will take care of that. You just make our food, I'm really starving" Fantasia chuckled a little. "okay baby" Penda got off the kitchen counter. Fantasia spanked her ass, she turned smiling and winked, and Fantasia winked back. Penda walked out of the room.

Casey sprinted into the house placed the manuscripts and keys on the counter and ran, Fantasia grabbed her hand and pulled her closer, and Casey fell in her arms. They looked into each other's eyes, Fantasia swallowed hard and stepped back. "Why are you running?"

"Nothing, I gotta go. I'm moving out of Beverly Hills. I will call you"
"Cas, what's going on baby? Are you in trouble? I got your email"

"Yes, I think I'm in a lot of trouble, but I can't talk about it."

"I'm worried about your well-being. You need a place to be safe before you tell me everything?"

"As long as is not here"
"no, it is not. It's my building. Go there talk to the manager, he will give you a room to crash in. I will talk to him. And tomorrow you and I are gonna talk okay?" Fantasia said. "Yes Daddy ---I, mean yes, yes yes Friend" Fantasia laughed. "What-Where the fuck did that come from?"