Her Choice.

After the "Promise to wait" proposal that Fantasia made to Penda, she realized there was pain and hurt in waiting, so she decided to treat herself to a mini vacation which was meant to get her mind off things for a while. I mean looking back she's gone through the fire, she could use a winter cooling break.

She rented a cabin home for 3 weeks. Just goofing around, eating, sleeping, and taking long showers and baths. Having time for waxing and massage she eventually wrote a final draft of her book titled "Sleeping with a Broken Heart" and sent the changes to her publisher.

Penda was back on set for the 5th season of Empire. She was missing Fantasia like crazy, but at least Fantasia did tell you about her vaccination. But Still, Penda was having wet dreams about Fantasia. Her wife was in New York. She was horny as fuck.

Three weeks later.

On Empire set.
Penda was exhausted, they had been sleeping at the Studio to finish the shoot, and she and the other cast had been living in their trailers for a while now.

"I miss my baby girl, I would give somebody a million dollars to bring her here for a kiss." Penda wined to her best gay friend Cash.

"Why did you get me this gig? Now my man is gonna leave me cause who sleeps at work so many nights? He thinks I'm banging somebody"

"You would be lucky to okay? I'm horny as fuck and I can't even video call my wife long enough to cum, and I can't even pleasure myself in my trailer. It's been so long!" Penda whined. "what I would give for my wife to come here and give me orgasm in my trailer..." Penda went on and on.

"Your wife huh? What about your fiance? Bitch how the hell did you get two rings and I got none, I hate you!"

"Cause, well I'm pretty!"
"Bitch!"
They chuckled sharing some fruits and cheese with crackers from a tray.

"20 minutes!" The showrunner announced. Cash groaned,
They heard people cheering from a distance. "What's that?" Cash asked. Penda shrugged. Fantasia walked into the studio carrying baby Aliyah in her hands. People with cute-baby fever surrounded them.

"Oh my gosh, your baby looks just like Aliyah! What's her name?" one crew member asked Fantasia. "Her name is Aliyah" Fantasia said. The girl got confused. "Penda's Aliyah?" she asked.

"Who's Penda?" Fantasia played dumb. Penda secretly chuckled. Her whole mood changed. She was happy.
She and Cash rushed over to them... "May I, please!" Penda asked to hold the baby. Fantasia nodded and handed her. Aliyah was asleep. She opened her eyes and smiled.

Penda placed a thousand kisses on her baby.
"My turn." Cash said he took Aliyah away.
Fantasia and Penda looked at each other. Penda was smiling and blushing.

"what's going on?" Fantasia asked. "You know... Horny and stuff!" Penda said sending a signal. Fantasia looked into her eyes. "my trailer is available" Penda said.
Fantasia curled her lips. "not Hi Fantasia, how was your trip? When did you get here, maybe how are you, Tasia? Nothing?"

"I'm too horny!" Penda pouted squeezing her thighs together and dancing a little.
Fantasia couldn't help but chuckle. "You look stupid!"
"I'm your stupid!" Penda was still pouting, Fantasia blushed cause she loved it when Penda did that, she looked too damn cute.

"Hey, bestie. Thank you for coming, I need you in the writers' room immediately." Casey (The director and Fantasia's college friend) said pulling Fantasia away from Penda.
Penda growled. Fantasia mouthed "Sorry!" before turning away.

They went to the writer's room.
Meanwhile: Penda stuffed her mouth with multiple strawberries.. "Stress eating. Interesting. Is it because you are horny and the woman you wanna fuck just walked away with another woman or is it how the other woman just grabbed her with no respect for you whatsoever?" Cash asked while spinning Aliyah around.