The Confession

"Thank you for coming. Please take a seat" Penda told Fantasia who was looking down at her, they were at a coffee shop, on the other side of the lake, it was a 5-minute walking distance for Fantasia but, Penda had to drive all the way there.

"Penda this has to stop now, we are both married to other people who care about us, some more than others cause they would kill for us"

Penda swallowed hard. "that is why I'm here. Why didn't you tell me everything? That I live in your house? That almost everything I got, including my job, belongs to you? You could have said something to me. I didn't know Fantasia. I didn't know Bill was married when I met him. I was young, self-involved, naive, and very much dumb. He showed up in my life with all this money, promising me all this bling and riches, everything I wanted, I always wanted to marry a rich man and be his trophy wife and shop until I dropped. Bill offered me that and more. I didn't care then but I'm sure I would have cared that he had a wife and kids. Fantasia I'm sorry he stole from you. I realized he was not a good person at all. A side of him I never got to see because I was too damn blind, I just wanted to see what I wanted to see. I really apologize. Now I see why you can't choose me over your wife, I am the root of all your problems. I was never involved in his missions to get rid of you, I didn't know you existed in the first place. I was just his mannequin which he used to put experienced jewelry and clothing on. I didn't speak. Didn't ask questions. I was just a trophy wife and a sex machine. There are no words that can express my deepest apology for everything I took from you and the hurt I cost you and your family. I was used, but I didn't participate in it. One day, one day you will forgive me. That's it, that's all I had to say. Thank you for your time"

Penda said and stood up. Fantasia hasn't had a chance to sit. Penda kissed her on the cheek. "Baby I'm really sorry. Goodbye Fantasia and yes I knew your name all along, I'm good with names, I just love pulling people's legs, I love your name."

"I liked all your names too."
"oh good Fatima. Felicia" Penda said.
"hmm, go on.."
"Francine, Felicity, Phoebe"

Fantasia smiled. "You are sneaky"
"you have no idea." they smiled at each other. Fantasia grabbed the base of her neck and then licked her lips. "I shouldn't," she said stopping herself from kissing the shit out of her. "yeah uh, see you in court," Fantasia said.

"You taking him to court?"

"I want my life back... Yes, I am taking You both to court, want my house, my parents' businesses, and money, and I want my kids back legally. I want my life back Penda," Fantasia said. "What about me? What's gonna happen to me?"
. "Oh, you screwed baby girl especially because you got no education and Hollywood won't want you after I'm done with you. They gonna spit you out, So... I will need a maid when it's all done"

Penda swallowed hard. "Oh my gosh, I can't be a maid"

"up to you. But you are very unemployable. The job is yours if you ever need it, thanks for your warm apology. You and I are cool, but I can't stop everything I got going on already, I gotta go meet my lawyer. It was nice hearing you apologize. It meant something to me. Take care of yourself." Fantasia said and walked away. Penda felt dizzy, so she sat down.

She couldn't lose her life. She would lose her secret socials. Her dignity, her pride.
So the only thing left to do is to tell her husband what Fantasia is up to... "No, he will kill her!" she thought out loud.

Well if not that, be prepared to live in the streets, Penda - another thought. Become a maid... And another
"I can't live in the streets. I can't scrub toilets for a living" she kept thinking out loud.

Well, let Fantasia win her shit back then work for her. Sleep with the boss behind her wife's back--nasty thought, that one got her smirking at her naughtiness. It actually made her hot.