The Truth

The entire weekend Penda was missing having her pussy eaten by a woman, by her mysterious Maid, but she never showed up which made it clear to Penda that it was really goodbye.
Monday morning Rosey came to work.

Penda was up and stressing herself out about her angry husband's arrival.
"Ms Penda? I have something for you from the new maid" she said and gave her a bag of jewellery. Fantasia retained her jewelry and diamonds.

"Oh, my babies. Thank you. Where is she? Where did you meet her?"

"She left it at my house last night, she was staying with me, but she left for good"
Penda looked at Rosey. "What do you know about her that I need to know?" Penda asked. "I mean you brought her to my house. She lived with you, Now she stole from us and only returned the material things and not the money, either you talk to me or talk to the cops, 'cause they are looking for her." Penda said.

"or I could fire you"

"Ms Penda I need this job!"
. "talk or you're fired, and the cops will be looking for you too"

"I'm sorry, I can't talk, and I'm not sure you can handle the truth".
"What are you talking about? Who is she?"

"I am not allowed to say," Rosey said walking away. "Drop that, pack all your filthy shit, and leave my house, you are fired Rosey," Penda said. Rosey's jaw dropped.
"Ms - -"
"Mrs Smith" Penda corrected her. "right. I'm sorry".
"Just go!"
Rosey dragged her feet out of there.

Penda was left with no maid.
She was frustrated. The house was filthy, and she was OCD. Clean as a mouse. She took a nap to suppress her stress.
She woke up and put on her shorts, cropped shirt, and cleaning gloves, and started scrubbing.

Her front door opened, and she turned.
Fantasia was wearing Black as always, there was no day where she saw her in a different color except her maid uniform.
She was wearing a black overall jumpsuit and high-heeled boots.

It was a hideous look, But Penda thought Fantasia pulled it off. She looked sexy. Her hands were in her pockets.
Penda got off the floor, she was kneeling on a cushion. She took off her gloves.
"Can we talk please" Penda begged. "I never say please, so please talk to me, I'm begging you".
Penda said...
"Will you hire Rosey back? She has kids back in Mexico. She needs this job. And probably another one. So if I tell you anything. Promise you will hire her back with a raise"

"Why do you care about her?"
"she raised my kids," Fantasia said. "You have kids? Yikes!"

Fantasia frowned. "I have kids. And you hate them very much. But that's okay, they are not your kids, They are mine. So we have a deal?"
Fantasia asked.

"Okay, okay! Who are you?"
"Monique. Now you have enough to go to your husband about. Ask him who Monique is. But never tell him I was here. Let him sweat."

"I thought your name was Fatima"
Fantasia sighed loudly. "Is Fantasia woman!"

"But I thought you said it was Monique?"
Fantasia looked at her defeated, and she left.

"Hey wait. Fatima wait. How do I get in touch with you?"

"You can't, you are not supposed to. You will find out why tomorrow night. I hope I won't have to come back here, give Rosey her job back..." She got in her car and drove away.

Tuesday night
Bill got home. Sighing and tossing his bags.

Penda turned on the light.
"Hey, Pumpkin pie. You waited up?"

"sit down Bill"

"Oh baby I would love to really, but I'm tired and I stink, I need a shower and I need to hit the sack."

He said kissing her and jogging upstairs. "Bill freeze, who the fuck is Monique?"

He turned, horror written on his face.
"What?"
"Oh buddy I think you heard me"

"Penny, did you go through my stuff in my study even after I ordered you not to?"

"Tell me the fucking truth, who is she?" Penda was a little tipsy.
"Okay, she's the boys'*mother"
"What? I thought their mother was your ex-wife?"

"not my ex. she was my wife"
"No, I mean your dead wife?"
"Yes, Penny. The boys's mother, my dead Wife, her name is Monique."

Penda's eyes grew out of her face, her ears ringing, her head spinning. "anyway stay out of my study, bury the memory of my wife in peace please, stay out of it."

"Bill can you describe your late wife to me... Better yet a picture. I'm just...curious. And I promise I will stay out of her memory"

Bill pulled out his phone and showed Penda the same picture that was starched in his study.
Penda breathed deeply. It was really Fantasia.
"We good now,? Can I shower please?"
Penda nodded, she was terrified. He went upstairs.

She felt lightheaded and plopped on the couch...
"you can't handle the truth, can you?" Fantasia startled her. She gasped jumping.

"don't come near me, you are dead!" Penda said backing away. "don't come any closer or I will scream".
Fantasia raised her hand in the air. "Don't scream!"

"If you are dead, what are you doing here? Are you haunting me for marrying your husband?"
They were whispering. Fantasia chuckled. "Why would I haunt you, you don't know who I am...do you?"

"Not a thing, he never speaks about you. There were no signs of you when I moved in, I swear I don't know a thing about you"

"But you know my kids, and rumors on the streets are... you hate them. You mentioned my babies on your stupid show, calling them brats, saying they have issues because of their dead mother. You humiliated my babies on a national, my bad.  International airing show".Penda swallowed hard. "It is not about them, I swear, I just don't like kids. I am really sorry"
Fantasia looked at her pissed off. "You and that dickheaded muthufucker deserve everything that's coming to you. If you blub shit about me to his ass, you gonna end up in a body bag. I will cut you in pieces and forget you have a very delicious pussy" Fantasia said turning to leave...

"Please, Felicity. Please don't kill me. Wait. Felicity, I miss you!"
Fantasia turned and looked at her.

"I miss you," she said looking nervous.
Penda felt her beating heart. She breathed deeply. In her head, she heard her voice saying, "Stop that you're not gay!" she swallowed hard...

"I mean, I need someone to clean the house. Please come and work for me"

"You have Rosey for that, cleaning is really not my forte. These hands are not meant for scrubbing toilets"

"what are they for?"
"pleasing my wife!" Fantasia said.

Penda felt her heart drop. Jaw hanging. "Speaking of, I better go home. Goodbye Penda, you better give that woman her job back. She's like a mother to me" Fantasia said leaving.

"You have a wife...?" Penda was not whispering anymore.
Fantasia just looked at her impatiently scratching her head. "Yes, a beautiful, very beautiful woman. I have a wife!"

"So what was that with me?"

"Oh, that? Showing you, you could do better than his small dicked piece of shit. And look at that, you know you need me. Unfortunately, I'm not yours to keep"

Penda walked closer and slapped Fantasia.

"Fantasia you are a piece of cunt. Drop dead bitch!"

Wait did she just say her name?
Fantasia smiled touching her cheek. "why are you so fucking hot right now?" Fantasia asked.
They looked at each other aroused.

"Penda I'm already dead!" she said and left.

I'm gonna let that one sink in first.
Enough to get your speculations in check?..