A Wet Nightmare

Three weeks away from everything and everybody. Fantasia and Penda were trying to reconnect.
Teaching Aliyah to say mama to Fantasia as well.

Sex? Sex was hot as fuck for both of them cause secretly... Penda was imagining the last sex she had with her ex-wife. Fantasia would cum hard thinking about the massage she got from her college best friend. They were not honest about that, they allowed their imaginations to help them with the insane pleasure and it worked perfectly.

But the most hard part was holding back on the dirty talks to avoid saying the wrong name. Every time after sex, Fantasia would pick up the phone and try calling Casey, who never picked up then she would leave her a message "damn it Im thinking about you"

Then Penda would call her ex's lawyer telling her she was not having a divorce over the phone and, that she needed to see Nikki.

The three weeks went by without noticing. Did they bond or just have pleasure and bond with their kid and Toya?

They packed ready to leave.
"So... I think we should take things slow, you know just be girlfriends and go on proper dates. Hold back on the hurrying to get married or move in with each other. Just baby steps" Fantasia said. Penda nodded and took off the ring. "I agree, my divorce is not even final yet. Let's take it slow. When it's right, it will fall in place" Penda said. They hugged. Penda didn't wanna let go, something about snuggling in Fantasia's body made her feel alive, vulnerable, and safe.

They finally pulled from each other. "please don't give up on us, I know we are a mess right now, but please Fantasia, don't give up on us" she said. Fantasia nodded. "I won't baby. I want us to work out as much as you do"
They drove back home. Fantasia did the driving and dropped them off before driving home.

She was tired and dropped her bags and went upstairs. She found a long note on her bed next to two manuscripts. *done with those two, I will email the overall notes. The second one was amazing to read, I think two more drafts will be ready for editing and proofreading. Now you can rest, I did your job for you. You are welcome, hope you had fun. If you wanna repay me could you get me a permanent job at your publisher's office? Thanks. *

Fantasia called Casey again.
Casey: Hey.
Tasia: oh so mow you answer my calls? I called you like every fucking day, what's your excuse?
Casey: I just didn't wanna talk to you while you were on your vacation. I didn't wanna be a bother. But you home, ain't you?
Tasia: I am, Casey I wanna see you. Please come to my house. Baby, please.
Casey: you will get me a job?
Tasia: anything you want.

After 10 minutes
Casey arrived at the house, she got in and locked the front door before jogging upstairs. Rosey was out of town.
She got upstairs.
Fantasia was In a shower. Casey waited on her bed. Fantasia came out naked, with no towel, no bathrobe nothing.

Casey swallowed hard. "Tasia please, put your clothes on" Fantasia walked closer and pulled Casey up and kissed her hard.
Casey moaned. Fantasia pushed her on her back and hopped on top.

"I have two confessions to make"
"W-what?"
"I had a crush on you too Cas, I loved sleeping with you, I loved the way you smelled, I loved taking showers with you, 'cause I got to intentionally-accidentally touch your body. It would make me hot. I didn't find out I was gay when I was in prison, I was freely gay there because It wasn't gonna be weirded out. I was gay for you all my college life. I just loved the idea of being straight and I was still in denial so I covered my tracks because I had no idea you felt the same way."
Casey swallowed hard. Eyes watering.
"second confession?" Casey asked. "I can't get you out of my mind," Fantasia said. Casey's tears ran down to the sheets from the corner of her eyes.