The Next door Neighbour

Penda read the novel about her, it made her smile so hard, and she loved it so much she couldn't wait for it to get published.
She gave notes and returned the book on Friday evening. They have been together since Sunday evening, just having sex every damn where in the house.

Fantasia looked at the notes

*I am your muse huh? Love everything. Don't change a thing zaddy.*

Fantasia chuckled, she made Penda blush when she chuckled. "Yes Penda, you are my muse!"
Penda smiled. "yes! Please, come through. Fuck the L words, I'm your fucking muse, oh fuck yes Zaddy, kiss me, the mistress is the muse" She sounds proud if Bonnie was there at that moment, She would let her have it, it made Fantasia laugh so hard.
She pulled her on her body, and Penda fell on top
Kissing her, making those hickeys even more appealing.

"Can't I tell your wife that I'm the muse, let her choke on that?"

"Hell no!" Fantasia said.
They kissed. Next thing their clothes were on the floor. They sexed each other on the couch. Sucking and kissing, finger fucking and tribbing.
Fantasia was hooked badly. Sex with Penda made her cum so hard. She looked into her eyes like there was something she had to confess.
"What's wrong Zaddy?"
"Nothing, I just get lost in your eyes. Did they have to be so fucking cute?"
Penda blushed and cupped her face then kissed her softly.

Fantasia still didn't look away. Penda just blushed playing with her ponytail and biting her bottom lip.

"Penda I - I,"
"what Zaddy?"
"I love--"
The doorknob jiggled, and they turned rapidly. "Oh my gosh, she's home early!" Fantasia said pushing Penda off the floor. She fell, gasping and looking at her jaw hanging. Fantasia tossed her clothes towards her...
Penda was upset because she just had a moment that was taken away from her, and she refused to leave.
"Please go!"
"No!"
"damn it Penda please!"
"No" Fantasia groaned picking her clothes off the floor and rushing to the closet.
Penda dived on the couch naked.

Bonnie finally found her key and stepped inside.

Bonnie gasped. "who's car is that outside?"
"mine"
Bonnie laughed. "like you can afford a toy car. Why are you damn naked on my couch? You having sex with the mini copper owner ain't you? In my house, Penda I've had it with you, you are fire! You heard me? fired, fired! Where is my damn wife?"
Bonnie asked marching upstairs and calling Fantasia.
Fantasia came out all dressed, very upset.
She glanced at Penda very angry, she returned the look.

"what's wrong with you?" Fantasia snapped loudly.  Losing her Cool.
"Me? You were about to tell me you love me... Then you pushed me off the floor like that love had a limit."
"I was never gonna say that. I don't love you"
"You do!"
. "I don't damn it, I don't. I just like sex with you" Fantasia said sounding so frustrated.
Penda approached her. "You love me. You can't change that. You gonna have to live with it"
"Get dressed."
"no. I'm gonna tell her you and I have been fucking in her bed" Penda said.

They heard Bonnie come downstairs.
"There you are, you saw her too right? She's fucking some dude in our home. Look at her hickeys, new"
"I wasn't fucking some dude, I was fucking a woman, a coward woman," Penda said.
"Penda leave!" Fantasia shouted.
"don't sweat it, baby, I already fired her."
Penda dressed up in anger, just slamming clothes on her body.
She looked at Fantasia with threatening eyes. She swallowed hard.

"Bonnie, sweetheart, the car? Is mine. I got paid with it for sex. Married people huh, they are miserable"
"I didn't wanna know your miserable life stories Penda, just go,"

"Really, even if your wife - -" Fantasia back slapped her blood sprinkling out of her nose, lip cut.
Bonnie gasped.
Penda was on the floor. That slap was hot. Her blood and tears came out altogether.
She grunted. Fantasia clenched her fist, her heartbreaking, and a tear rolled from her eye.