Haunted Past... Hunted Present...

Afternoon----> Evening.

"Aww, aren't you just the cutest!"

"You can call me, Mommy, sweetheart."

"You're wearing this whether you like it or not, brat."

"Don't make me give you tickles~"

"Well hello there, cutie~"

"I think I'll keep you to piss off, Blitz."

"Mama, don't you DARE even think about touching him!"

"What does she see in you?"

"I think I can call you my new baby brother."

"Do you think you, a mere human, deserve to even be in our presence?!"

"This deal is nonnegotiable, imp. This human human child is staying with us!"

"Hello, little critter~"

"Aww, poor baby. Don't worry, I'll protect you."

"He belongs to us!"

"He's my baby brother!"

"You can't have him!"

"HE'S MINE!"

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!"

"RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!"

Ren woke up in his bed from the same weird yet haunting dream. They've been occurring for as long as he can remember.

They first started after Ren suffered from psychological trauma when he was five years old. he had to go through therapy just so he could sleep without having a nightmarish episode. But while the nightmares faded as time went by, they tended to occur from time to time. But they no longer faze him enough to call them nightmares. he just doesn't care anymore.

As for what the dreams are, they're basically about how he was taken by monsters after they killed his criminal uncle, and he kept getting taken by more monsters. They were obsessed with him for some reason.

That's not even the crazy part.

For some reason, it was only the girl monsters that wanted to keep him. They either wanted him as their child, pet, or little brother.

he never told anyone about the dreams, other than my therapist. not even with the Phantom Thieves But there is one part he purposely left out, and he'd rather not talk about it whatsoever.

Ren was never physically harmed by the monsters. That is until they tried to make him into one of them...

... he'd rather not finish that part...

Anyway, long story short, he was brought to the authorities with no recollection as to who brought him there. Afterward, he was temporarily put into an orphanage until detectives could find any living relatives to care for him.

They didn't find anyone.

But then he was adopted by some strangers Ever since then, he'd been living with his adoptive parents.

...Of course, that was until one faithful night while he was walking home.

His name's Ren Amamiya. he's a sixteen-year-old Japanese orphan boy with unkempt, wavy black hair that falls over his grey eyes. and he is the leader of the phantom thieves

Switch to Ren Pov

Evening----> Morning

It's the beginning of the day, at least morning, and I'm currently outside eating my lunch with Ryuji, Yusuke, and Zenkichi.