The monster's return

Ren Pov:

The goth girl called out to me as she approached in my direction. I'm the only one at this school who wears glasses or a sweater at this school whenever it's not blazing hot outside. I had no idea who this goth chick was, but she seemed familiar to me.

Scarily familiar.

I decided to look around myself to be certain she was talking to me, and not someone else that got new glasses or something. Seeing that I was still the only one with glasses, and the fact that I still had food in my mouth, I looked back at her, then pointed at myself with an eyebrow raised.

"Yes, you." She confirmed, sounding irritated.

Ryuji: Woah dude that chick is hot...

Yusuke: You met this person before Ren?

I shook my head.

Ren: Damn it...

I swallowed my food and spoke back.

Ren: You need something?

She sat down in the seat in front of me, and while she looked like a teen, she was a young adult.

That's my assumption at least.

Now that she's right in front of me, she looks familiar...

... and that scares me for some reason.

"You look familiar, and I'm trying to figure out if we've met before. Because I feel like we have." She said

Ren: Doubt it. I think I would've remembered a goth girl like you from somewhere.

I said, a little weirded out that a stranger walked up to me to ask that.

But I'd be a lying dumbass if I said she wasn't hot.

"Well, dude, something about you is driving me fucking nuts. So out with it. Who are you?" She asked, more like bluntly demanded.

Who the hell does she think she is?

Ren: Why the hell should I tell you?

I glared.

She glared back at me. "Because I wanna know."

Ren: Well tough shit, bitch, because I'm a nobody.

I snapped.

Ryuji: Dude!

"Well, I'm not leaving until you give me some answers!" She snapped back.

I growl irritably. I wanted to snap back at her again, but I also didn't want to make a scene, and it'll draw too much attention.

Figuring that she might leave if I give her an answer, I, much to my irritation, comply.

Ren: I'm Ren Amamiya

I said, my tone filled with annoyance.

The girl's face went from anger to shock in an instant. Her eyes widened the moment I said my name.

"W-What did you say?" She asked.

Ren: Ren. Amamiya.

I said slowly

Ren: Now piss off!

I snapped, getting up from my seat while grabbing my food tray, and heading inside Ryuji, Yusuke, and Zenkichi followed suit.

Zenkichi: Seemed like someone wasn't happy today.

Ryuji: Dude! you just ruined the chance to score that hot chick!