Welcome to the velvet room.

no one's POV

When Ren reached the cell door and entered in reality he just stood there.

"The fuck?" Loona said looking at Joker.

"Sweetie? Are you okay?" Millie asked grabbing Ren by the arm

"Is he fucking spacing out?" Loona said.

Ren POV

I heard the sound of a chain rattling before I woke up in the familiar place.

I looked down at myself and saw myself back in my prison uniform...

I was a prisoner of fate once again.

Familiar voice: Welcome to the velvet room.

I look back up and see her...

Lavenza.

Lavenza: It appears you become a prisoner of fate once again trickster...

Ren:...

Lavenza: And it is by those who were from your past...if you don't escape them once and for all...

Ren: I will enter ruin....

Lavenza: yes...

Ren: But due it going to be impossible to escape them! their presistant not only that! they have a hellhound that could track me by smell...

Lavenza: Oh trickster but please do remember that the use of your persona's can help you aid with escaping them.

Ren: Yes but....I need to conserve my energy so that when I escape I won't get caught...

Lavenza: I see....

A loud ringing sounds.

Lavenza: It is time for you to return to your reality...

Ren eyelids starts to get heavy.

Lavenza: But please remember that you will get out of this trickster....

Ren:....

Lavenza: I will always love you, my trickster...

Ren: I love you too...Lavenza...

Ren closed his eyes as he was transitioned out of the the velvet room.