The shadow's unleased

Goetia Palace:

No one's POV:

Needless to say, everyone is in shock at what they have witnessed would be an understatement.

They didn't expect their dear Ren, a mere human, to turn into a monstrous Shadow, and completely decapitate Paimon with a single swing of his Kunai!

The Shadow stands at the same eye level as Ren with slightly unkempt fawn-colored dyed hair and brown eyes. At both his and inside, he wears his Yasogami High school, along with a white V-neck T-shirt with long sleeves and a pair of orange headphones.

The Shadow holds Two kunai's ready to battle

The shadow began to stretch and pop its joints in relief after the howling roar Asterius gave.

???: Ah it's good to be back.

 It, or more accurately, he spoke in a normal and deep voice mix as he popped, and cracked some of his joints

"W-Who, and what ARE you?" Octavia asked with a fearful stutter.

She flinched when the Shadow whipped his head towards her.

"I am a shadow the true self," The shadow said.

"I find it funny that you recognize the boy, but not Us." The Shadow said, his manic smile still present.

"W-What have you done with my brother?" Octavia stuttered.

"That thing is your brother," Stella stated, her eyes holding both shock and a glare. "Or at least, half of him."

"Well, what do you know? You remember me. Not bad for a pain in the ass." The Shadow said with a chuckle.

"What do you mean 'half of him?'" Stolas asked.

"When we were trying to make Ren part of the family through physical conversion when he was five, something went wrong, and it ended with Ren becoming... that," Stella explained briefly.

Octavia soon had a look of realization.

"You mean the white lizard he turned into?" She asked.

"The very same," Stella said.

"Wrong! The beast that was inside of the boy was erased from existence when we were born! All thanks to the persona he awakened" The Shadow explained briefly.

"What kind of shit are you spewing, Ren?" Stella demanded, not amused.

The shadow growled in annoyance as he dropped his smile.