Everyone Knows

Pentagram City, Hazbin Hotel...

The roar of an engine is heard as it speeds closer to the hotel.

A black and red Mustang drives up to the hotel garage before stopping. Inside is, Ryuji, in the driver's seat. In the back seats are Charlie, and Vaggie. Both of them are back there instead of one of them in the front because Ryuji is still covered in demon blood from the scuffle he got into earlier, and also because Vaggie doesn't trust him enough to sit up front with him, or have Charlie sit up front with him either.

"Do one of you have a button for the garage door? Or is there one on the side of the wall somewhere?" Ryuji asked.

"I got this," Charlie said.

She snapped her fingers, and the overhanging garage door began to rise.

"Thanks," Ryuji said.

"You're welcome!" Charlie said with her innocent smile.

Ryuji drove the Mustang inside and parked it in an empty spot. Afterward, he turned off the engine, and the trio left the vehicle. They entered the hotel where they saw Husk, and Niffty still in the lobby with the TV on for background noise. Yet Alastor wasn't around this time, and someone like Vaggie doesn't care as long as he's gone.

The two sinners notice the state that Ryuji is in.

"What the fuck happened to you?" Husk questioned.

"Got into a little death battle during my walk, and it didn't end well for my attackers... I also got a new car out of it!" Ryuji answered, sounding joyful at the end because of the car he got out of it.

"What kind of car is it?" Niffty asked.

"A black and red 1967 Ford Mustang." Said Ryuji.

"What? You're joking." Husk said, not believing it.

"Nope. Got it parked in the garage. Just needs to be cleaned out." Ryuji said.

"I'LL CLEAN IT!!!" Niffty exclaimed excitedly in her hyperactive tone before zipping away towards the garage.

"DO NOT SCRATCH IT!!!" Ryuji called out, though he was unsure if she heard him or not.

"I don't know about the rest of you, but I need a shower after the whole ordeal," Ryuji said simply.

However, just as he's about to leave, and take said shower, the news comes on.

"We interrupt this program for this shocking news announcement!" The news program said.

"Ugh. Another one?" Husk groaned.

"Hello everyone, Katie Killjoy here with another shocking announcement!" The demoness news reporter said with a creepy smile on her face.

"Great, what's this bitch bitching about now?" Vaggie groaned in annoyance.

"A human has been spotted in Hell!" Katie said suddenly.

"WHAT?!" Everyone exclaimed in shock, except for Husk, who spat out his drink.

"You heard right! A human has been spotted in Hell, and he appears to have demonic powers!" Katie reported with that off-putting TV smile.

"She's not talking about me, is she?" Ryuji questioned, a little worried.

"Here's exclusive security footage we received from a business building in the city!"

The footage shows someone in a dancing outfit with their bandana up, and they have a group of other humans beside them. Two on each side of them. The others appear to be from Japan. They all stood by the elevator doors, and as soon as they opened, they scared the secretary out of the elevator before entering.