WEEK FUCKING RUINED

...

Human realm, Leblanc...

Afternoon---->Night

No one's POV:

Back in the human realm, Loona, Millie, Octavia, and Stella had managed to find the cafe Leblanc that Joker lives in because Loona had smelled his scent there, and it's the only cafe in Yongen-Jaya.

After using Magic to open the door, the mother and daughter goetic looked through the cafe to see if they could find out which room Joker was staying in since they didn't want to play a guessing game and check every single room they came across.

The two bird demons in disguise browse through whatever they come across.

After a couple of minutes, Octavia checked a cabinet and what she found was a journal containing Ren's notes during his probation period.

"He was on probation?" Octavia said in shock

"What?! Let me see!" Stella exclaimed in surprise before she rushed to her daughter's side to see the pages.

"*Gasp* HE WAS FALSELY ACCUSED OF ASSAULT!? " Stella Yelled out angrily "I SWEAR WHEN I FIND THE MAN THAT FALSE PUT A CRIMINAL RECORD ON MY PRINCE I GOING TO TURN HIM TO STONE AND SMASH HIM TO PIECES"

"He was so cute back then." Octavia gushed, remembering how adorable, and timid Joker used to be.

"Indeed he was... until his body became a vessel for the monsters." Stella agreed before becoming deathly serious when she remembered the shadows.

'Don't worry, baby brother... we'll be a happy family soon enough, and you'll finally understand what it means to be loved.' Octavia thought to herself.

HISSSSSSSSSSSSS

A black and white cat hissed at them all scaring Octavia and Stella before running away before Loona could attack

"Damn cat...couldn't kill it..." Loona said with a growl.

But after the cat left the cafe it went into a house nearby and entered a room with a familiar face.

Morgana: Futaba those girls are the ones who broke into Leblanc and are involved with Ren's disappearance.

Futaba: Yes I can confirm that listen to this

Futaba then played the audio of when they found his Journal.

Morgana: Very well let's inform everyone about this and watch them from the shadows

Futaba: Already on it-Meheheh~

Futaba said as she watched the group texting in the Phantom Thieves group chat in the meanwhile.

...

Hazbin Hotel...

No one's POV:

We now cut back to Ryuji at the hotel after he had just recovered from falling from the sky.