Pretty Little Psycho Demons.

The three Vees...

No one's POV:

Joker thought about his decision, and despite how much he didn't like it, he went with the seemingly easiest option.

"I choose... Velvet." Joker said reluctantly.

"EEHEEHEEHEEHEEEEEEEEEE!!!" Velvet giggled with glee.

Vox remained as annoyed as he was. Val however, dropped his smirk for an angry grimace.

"Of course, you'd pick her," Val growled.

"Well sucks for you, ya cheap-looking bed bug." Joker spat.

Vox nearly burst out laughing and resorted to snickering. Val didn't find it amusing and glared at his partner. Vox didn't care and just kept snickering.

"You're gonna love working for me, cutie~" Velvet purred, sitting next to Joker, and pinching his cheek.

"Let go of my face," Joker said bluntly.

Velvet stopped pinching his cheek, and poked it.

"Boop!" She said.

"Yes. Great. Now that you're going to be Velvet's employee, you now have to do what she says, and blah blah blah. You get the idea." Valentino explained lazily.

"*Cough* However, it would be wise if you don't provoke her into violence. After all, she didn't become an overlord for just holding an iPhone, and looking pretty." Vox explained with a sinister smile once he regained his composure.

Joker cocked an eyebrow and turned to look at the doll demon.

She had a kitchen knife in her hand, all her teeth became sharp as she gave a wide crazed smile, and her eyes were wide with a manic look. She giggled softly in a way that was unsettling to Joker.

Jessie, with eyes filled in fear, immediately felt unsafe, and turned his attention back towards Vox

"I'll take your word for it." He said.

"Good." Vox said.

"Now with that out of the way, GET TO WORK," Valentino growled.

He wasn't the only one growling, because Joker's stomach growled.

"But first, BREAKFAST!" Velvet said cheerfully.

She then grabbed Ren and carried him bridal style to get some food.

...

Meanwhile, back at the Goetia palace...

Currently, the imps, hellhound, and Goetias are collecting their barrings after yesterday's events. Stolas was gracious enough to let them stay in the guest bedrooms, much to Stella's annoyance.

Verosika, the succubi, and Vortex had left earlier due to her job as a pop star. Leaving everyone else to do the hard work of dealing with Joker's shadow half, or at the very least figure out who or what his other half is.