Day fucking ruined.

Flashback, eleven years ago:

Five-year-old Ren POV:

After we walked through a portal, we're now in a room with a faded red coloring to it, and a large desk with a phone.

Sitting behind the desk while looking at an iPhone is what I'm guessing is a wolf girl or something.

Hey Loonie Tooney!" The tallest of the three monsters said happily.

"Blitzo." The wolf girl said, not caring at all, and didn't look up from her phone.

Oh, so that's his name.

However, she began to sniff the air when she smelled something. She looked up from her phone and saw me.

"What the fuck?! Why did you three bring back a human kid?!" She demanded with a growl, which scared me.

Millie felt me cringe, and she held me tighter.

"Loona, knock it off! You're scaring him!" Millie said.

"So what if I am?! That's not the point! Why do you three dumbasses have a human child with you?!" Loona demanded once again.

"Our target had a kid with him, and Millie thought it would be a grand idea to take him with us," Blitzo explained, still not liking the idea.

"Why not just kill him?" Loona asked.

"I tried!" Blitzo shouted in frustration.

"I wouldn't let him, and I suggested that we leave him where we found him," Moxxie said.

The two turned to look at Millie and me, and I could hear Millie growl at them like a feral animal. This made the two flinch in fear.

"B-But Millie was insistent on keeping him." Moxxie pointed out.

"You've got to be fucking kidding me," Loona said angrily.

"Oh knock it off, he's only a kid," Millie said.

"Well the last time a kid was here, they were a piece of shit! The only good thing about that brat was that he was the target we needed to kill." Loona said.

Wait, they killed a kid before?!

I began to shake in fear at the thought of getting killed by these monsters, which didn't go unnoticed by Millie.

"Oh great, you scared him!" She said irritably.

"I don't care," Loona said, walking back behind the desk, and sitting back down in her chair.

I was still shaking in fear in Millie's arms as she took me to another room. I didn't want to get killed!

"Awww. It's ok, sweetie. I'm not gonna let anyone hurt you. Not even that big mean hellhound." Millie cooed at the end as she comforted me.