City for Sinners.

Goetia Palace.

After Ren, or The Shadows, brought down the hammer of rage upon the goetias, practically almost everyone is in complete disbelief or distraught state.

Inside the palace, the goetias are a mess. Paimon is still dead, Octavia is in a distraught state with her feathers in disarray from the electrical pulse, her mother is in the same state but more angry if anything, while Stolas is battered, and bruised. Despite that, he's currently comforting his daughter. Andrealphus is- wait... where was he during all that?

Well, that'll have to wait. Now we cut to an angry Stella angrily pacing back and forth as she angrily tries to formulate a proper full sentence.

"That little- he dared to fucking ornery fuck- when I find him, I'm gonna-"

"Is he gone?" Andrealphus asks, popping his head out from behind one of the curtains by the windows on the opposite side of the room where Saber Thorn didn't blast any holes in.

Stella looked at her older brother in absolute fury and disbelief.

"Have you seriously been hiding there this WHOLE! FUCKING! TIME?!" Stella screamed angrily.

"W-Well yes, b-but I had to! You saw what that thing did to Paimon! He could've done that to me!" Andrealphus tried to defend.

"HE COULD'VE DONE THAT TO US TOO, YOU STUPID ASS UNDERCOOKED TURKEY SHIT FUCK!!! YOU COULD'VE JUST FROZEN HIM IN PLACE, BUT NO!!! YOU DECIDE TO BE THE USELESS ARROGANT COWARDLY BITCH BOY YOU WERE BORN ASS!!!" Stella yelled angrily at the top of her lungs.

Andrealphus said nothing as he shrunk back from his sister's outburst.

Sniffling can be heard, and the two bird demons turn their attention to Octavia, who's being held by her father as she cries.

"He does hate us." Octavia whimpered.

"Oh, Via, no he doesn't," Stolas reassured.

"Yes, he does! He stabbed Uncle Andy's hand! He decapitated Grandpa! He blasted you through a wall! He electrocuted Mom and I, and he just fucking left!" Octavia sobbed at the end.

Stolas rubbed her back in a comforting manner before he reassured her.

"No, Via, he doesn't hate you. If anything, he hates the rest of us. He doesn't hate you, sweetie. Besides, that thing wasn't Ren. It was just a monster in his head." Stolas explained calmly to his broken-hearted daughter.

"As much as I don't want to agree with your father, Octavia, but... he's right. That thing wasn't Ren. Just a monster we created by accident." Stella said.

"So what do you plan to do now?" Andrealphus asked.

"YOU BE QUIET!!!" Stella snapped at her brother.

Andrealphus yelped like a balloon squeak and returned to hiding behind the curtain.

"If we want to get our child back, we must first figure out how to expel the shadows out of him. Once we do, we bring him back, and discipline him to the point where he'll be the most obedient son I ever had, and the most loving brother Octavia has ever had. He'll never leave us again." Stella plotted out loud, giving an evil smirk at the end.

...

Back outside the palace gates, the whole group from earlier is still there. Blitzo included... but he's burnt to a crisp, and dead.

Verosika, and her succubi posse, were planning on what to do now that Ren, or Shadow Narukami, was on the run again. The succubus pop star didn't want this deal she made with the imp girl to go to waste.