Rules

Alright, you guys before we continue I wanna set up some rules.

Nothing major.

1. Demon-born or those who died before confronting their shadow/ aka awakening their persona will never get a persona.

So Sorry for those who wanted to see a Persona Awakening for all of the Helluva boss/Hazbin cast.

2. Shadows are like really powerful in hell...due to how much sin there is down there.

3. Shadow fakes of demons could be made...but if defeated they will not turn into Persona

4. since no demon in hell has a persona When shadows are defeated instead of disappearing they just return to a spiritual form and hide inside the body of a living host, demon, human, angel, etc, and rest until they can either appear somewhere else or appear in the spot where they where defeated.

5. And a persona ability's/skills are powered up in hell unlike Mementos, the dark hour, TV world.

6. Overlords, unfortunately, do not have palaces meaning there is no way to trigger a change of heart, meaning that the only thing the phantom thieves can do is just steal shit from their "Palaces" otherwise hell would be a Mementos 2.0 due to how many sinners are there.

7.All though the skill Type, bless skills do not prem kill demons, the exceptions are bless insta kills, Myriad truths, Doors of hades, shining arrows and Sinful shell.

8.Just like in persona 4 Area Ultimax shadow fakes could be made easily and are able to disguise themselves as demons to help blend in.

That's the rules so far!

The next chapter is in the makes!