Birds of a feather, keep Joker FOREVER.

...

Back at IMP HQ...

No one's POV:

After the failed attempt to retrieve both the van and Joker, everyone regrouped back at the building. Mainly in the lobby of IMP.

Millie and the succubi of Verosika's crew have been patched up for their injuries along with Loona. Meanwhile, Blitzo is fuming with anger as he paced back and forth around the lobby.

"Ok, someone explains to me as to what the fuck happened?!" He demanded in anger.

"I tried to get him to pull over, but he wouldn't listen. Then he flung me off the van." Millie said sadly.

"Did the van get damaged?" Blitzo questioned.

"Yes. I stabbed the roof of the van, and punched a hole in the windshield." Millie explained.

"I also shattered the passenger door window," Apple explained.

"FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF-" Blitzo was about to go off.

"You're not gonna fire me, are you?" Millie asked, her lip quivering, and eyes getting teary.

Well, more teary than they already were.

"*INHALES* *SIGHS* No, I won't fire you. But I'm docking your pay until further notice!" Blitzo said.

Millie sighs with relief.

"But YOU on the other!" Blitzo says, pointing an accusatory finger at Apple. "YOU are paying for a new window to my van!" He says with anger.

"Now what the hell happened to that damn kid and my van?!" Blitzo demanded.

"After kicking our asses, a giant demon bird grabbed the van in its talons, and took both him and the van," Coco explained, still mad at Joker for hurting both her and Apple.

"Giant demon bird? What do you-" Blitzo paused himself when he suddenly came to a realization.

"Oh... fffffffffffffuck me." Blitzo said, facepalming.

"Sir? What's the problem? Besides the obvious." Moxxie asked.

"I think I know who took him," Blitzo said with annoyance.

Suddenly, Loona walks into the room with a shocked face.

"Uh, guys?" She said.

"Yes, Loony?" Blitzo said.

"The book is gone." She says.

Blitzo and the other two imps stared at her, wide-eyed with shock.

"Could you repeat that?" Blitzo asked.

"The book. Is. Gone." Loona repeated.

Blitzo said nothing. He just stood there, just staring. Then one of his eyes twitched. Then his head began to twitch, and he began to frown. That frown deepened as he began to growl, and then began foaming at the mouth.

He then took a deep breath and brought his head back to scream at the ceiling.

"FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-!!!"

...

Ren's POV:

Well, fuck me.

That's the best way to simplify my current situation.

After making a hasty escape by stealing the book, which sounded important enough if the voice in my head said otherwise, and stealing the scuffed Morgana mobile, I now find myself trapped in said van that's now flying in the air.