More girls more problems part 2

Ren POV:

I realized that I standing in the corner while all of this shitshow was going down.

"The fucks wrong with you? standing in the corner like that?" Loona said

Ren: Piss off...

I turn around and remembered the situation that was currently going on.

Ren: Oh shit, here I go again.

I think to myself.

Of course, I'd eventually run into more demon girls from my past.

"You said you were only here for spring break! What gives, bitch?!" Blitzo continued to shout at Veronika angrily.

Verosika merely smirked. I was finding it satisfying to see Blitzo mad.

"Originally I was. But I figured that working across from you in the same building would piss you off more." She said.

The rest of her posse chuckled at the remark.

I hate to say it, but that was honestly funny.

But unfortunately, Verosika took notice of me, and my blood went cold.

I kept my head down low enough to where I could still see... somewhat. But it was low enough to where my glasses tint hid my eyes so they couldn't see my eyes that were underneath my hair. So hopefully she won't notice I'm human.

IF she keeps her hands to herself.

"Well look at what we have here. You get a new stooge, Blitzo?" Verosika asked in a teasing tone.

Ren: Try hostage.

I quipped.

I get elbowed in the leg by Millie. I glared at her as she gave me a disappointed look.

"Behave, young man." She said sternly.

Ren: I'm not your damn kid.

I growl back.

"If you don't behave, she'll make you behave, Ren" Moxxie said.

My eyes widened within a second.

Ren: DON'T SAY MY NAME OUT LOUD, YOU JACKASS!

I yelled in an angry panic.

"But we've always said your name out loud." Moxxie pointed out, a little confused.

Ren: I meant don't say it in front of other demons, retard!

I exclaimed irritably.

Verosika had a look of realization.

"Wait. Ren? You mean that human kid you kept years ago?" Verosika questioned.

Ren: Uh... no?

I tried to deny it.

She smirked and began to approach me.

"She's not buying it, Ren." Moxxie pointed out, blurting out my name again.

I immediately kicked him in the nuts. He went down with a high-pitched squeak.

"My jewels." He groaned.

Ren: I'm sorry for doing that but WHAT DID I TELL YOU?!

I yelled at him.

Suddenly I was forced to look up, and I froze.

I glanced to the side to see that it was Veronika who yanked my face towards her.

"Ooooooooooo~ He's such a stud." Verosika purred.