Ren's return

??? POV:

I've been living with my uncle for as long as I can remember. I don't remember if I had a Mom or Dad, just him. He was never really nice to me that much. The only times I've been around him was when he had to feed me. Any other time, he's always angry with me, yelling at me, and telling me to shut up.

Because of that, I've always been scared of him. Because I always thought I did something wrong to make him mad at me.

When I was sleeping, I woke up to some noise in the house. I figured it was probably my uncle doing something, but curiosity got the better of me, and I slowly opened my bedroom door to look out into the hallway.

I walked down the hallway, which led into the living room, and peeked around the corner to see three red-colored people with horns and tails. But on the floor was my uncle, dead on the floor, and a puddle of blood around him.

I should have stayed in goddamn bed...none of this would have happened if I just did so...

Scared out of my mind, I ran back down the hallway, but I tripped, and fell.

"What was that?" One of them asked.

"Shit, someone's here! M and M, go check it out! We can't let anyone see us!" Another one whispered and yelled.

I immediately got up and ran for my room. I closed the door as quietly as I could, and hid under my bed.

I heard my bedroom door open, and two of them walked in. I tried to hide my breathing with a pillow I grabbed. Even though I was being quiet enough, they both looked under my bed and saw me.

Oh shit! He has a kid?!" One of them said, sounding a little panicked.

"Shh! Quiet, Moxxie! You'll scare them." The other one said, this one being a girl.

I shook in fear at the sight of them. I didn't know who, or what they were. All I know is that what they did to my uncle, they could do to me.

I began to tear up at the thought of it, and the girl took notice of it.

"Awww, he's crying. Poor baby." The girl monster said.

"Well, what are we supposed to do with him?" The boy monster, now known as Moxxie, said.

The girl gasped like she had a good idea.

"We can keep him with us!" She said excitedly.

"Millie, we can't keep a human child!" Moxxie exclaimed to the girl, now known as Millie.

"Oh c'mon, Moxxie! It'll be fine!" Millie reassured him.

While they were distracted, I began to crawl out of my bed slowly. But just as soon as I was able to get out from under my bed, I was grabbed before I could run.

"Gotcha!"

I turned around to see that, Millie, had grabbed me.

"Awww, aren't you just a cute wittle jellybean!" She cooed.

*GASP*

I woke up with a startled gasp on a couch, and I noticed that I was back in an all too familiar room in an office building and a very familiar outfit.