Chapter 1

[The scene opens in a dimly lit interrogation room in Arkham Asylum. Batman sits across from the Joker, who is restrained in a straightjacket, his signature grin stretched across his face.]

Batman: [Intensely] Where is Kai Cenat, Joker? What have you done with him?

Joker: [Laughs maniacally, his eyes gleaming with mischief] Oh, Batsy, Batsy, Batsy... you know I love a good game of cat and mouse. But this time, I'm afraid you're barking up the wrong tree!

Batman: [Gritting his teeth] Cut the games, Joker. You kidnapped Cenat and tainted his Grimace Shake with Fanum Tax. People could have died!

Joker: [Laughs even louder] Oh, the Grimace Shake! What a delightful concoction! But I must say, the Fanum Tax adds that extra... kick!

[Batman leans forward, his fists clenched tightly.]

Batman: [Voice low and dangerous] Tell me where he is, Joker. Lives are at stake.

Joker: [Feigning innocence] Lives? Oh, Batsy, you're such a drama queen! Why don't you lighten up and join me for a dance?

[Batman's jaw tightens as he fights to contain his frustration.]

Batman: [Through gritted teeth] This is not a game, Joker. Lives are on the line because of your twisted sense of humor.

Joker: [Leaning back, still chuckling] Twisted? Me? Oh, you flatter me, Batsy! But sorry, no spoilers today. You'll have to figure this one out on your own.

[Batman stands up abruptly, his cape billowing behind him.]

Batman: [Voice laced with anger] You're not going to tell me anything, are you?

Joker: [Laughs uproariously] Oh, you catch on quickly, Batsy! Now, run along and go back to your skibidi toilet. This case is not for you. You're not the Rizzler!

[Batman clenches his fists, struggling to maintain his composure.]

Batman: [With steely determination] I'll find Kai Cenat, Joker. And when I do, you'll answer for every life you've put at risk.

[Joker's laughter echoes through the room as Batman storms out, leaving the Joker alone in his madness.]