Chapter 21

As the battle intensifies, Quandale Dingle's mastery over his powers proves to be a formidable challenge for the Ohio Final Boss. With each moment that passes, Quandale Dingle's lightskin clones multiply and converge, their combined energy overwhelming the Ohio Final Boss's defenses.

Ohio Final Boss: [Struggling against the onslaught] This... this can't be...!

Quandale Dingle: [Grinning triumphantly] Looks like the tables have turned, Ohio. Time to see what you're really made of.

With a surge of power, Quandale Dingle channels the energy of the lightskins into the Ohio Final Boss, infusing him with an overwhelming force that threatens to consume him.

Ohio Final Boss: [Grimacing in pain] I... I need backup... now!

Sensing their ally's distress, Batman and Bully Maguire leap into action, rushing to the Ohio Final Boss's aid. With their combined strength, they push back against Quandale Dingle's assault, determined to turn the tide of the battle once more.

Batman: [Voice determined] Hang on, Ohio. We've got you covered.

Bully Maguire: [Cracking his knuckles] Let's show this lightskin what happens when you mess with the wrong team.

With renewed determination, Batman, Bully Maguire, and the Ohio Final Boss stand together against Quandale Dingle, ready to face whatever challenges lie ahead. As the battle rages on, the fate of Gotham City hangs in the balance, and only through unity and determination will they emerge victorious against the forces of chaos.