Chapter 27

As Ronald McDonald staggers from Bully Maguire's earth manipulation attack, he attempts to retaliate by firing laser beams from his eyes. But Bully Maguire, with his heightened senses and quick reflexes, taps into his spider sense, anticipating the attack before it even comes.

Bully Maguire: [With a smirk] Nice try, Ronald. But you can't catch me that easily.

With a graceful dodge, Bully Maguire avoids the laser beams, manipulating the force around him in the process. As Ronald McDonald's attacks miss their mark, Bully Maguire seizes the opportunity to turn the tables on his foe.

Bully Maguire: [With determination] Time to show you what a real bully can do!

With a surge of power, Bully Maguire channels the force around him, harnessing it to launch a devastating counterattack. With a mighty shove, he sends Ronald McDonald hurtling towards the edge of the map, his grip slipping as he teeters on the brink of oblivion.

Bully Maguire: [Smirking triumphantly] See ya, chump.

With those words, Bully Maguire delivers the final blow, sending Ronald McDonald plummeting into the surrounding black holes. As the darkness consumes him, Ronald McDonald's laughter fades into the void, his defeat sealed at the hands of Bully Maguire and the Ohio Final Boss.

With their adversary vanquished, Batman's allies stand victorious, their determination and teamwork proving unbeatable once again. As they survey the battlefield, they know that Gotham City is safe for now, thanks to their unwavering resolve in the face of chaos and adversity.