Chapter 28

As the battle between Batman and Joker rages on, Joker's cunning tactics and relentless attacks keep Batman on his toes. But just when it seems like Joker is gaining the upper hand, a sudden interruption changes the course of the fight.

Joker: [Grinning maniacally] Looks like it's time for round two, Batman! Let's see how you fare against my... huh?

Before Joker can finish his taunt, he's suddenly struck by a surprise attack from behind. As he reels from the blow, he turns to see none other than Peter Griffin standing before him, a mischievous glint in his eye.

Peter Griffin: [With a smirk] Sorry, Joker, but I'm afraid the party's over. These reboot cards are mine now!

With a swift motion, Peter Griffin snatches Joker's reboot cards, disabling them in the process. But the chaos doesn't end there. As Joker's reboot cards deactivate, so too do Quandale Dingle's, causing a ripple effect that disrupts the fabric of reality itself.

Quandale Dingle: [Looking around in confusion] What's happening? My powers... they're fading!

In the midst of the chaos, Kai Cenat suddenly materializes on the battlefield, his eyes wide with fear and confusion. Having been trapped in Joker's basement for so long, he's disoriented and terrified by the chaos unfolding around him.

Kai Cenat: [Trembling] W-what's going on? Where am I?

With Kai Cenat's safety at stake, Batman springs into action, shielding him from the chaos as he faces off against Peter Griffin, who has now turned his attention to Joker.

Batman: [Determined] Kai, stay behind me. I'll keep you safe.

As Peter Griffin and Joker engage in a fierce battle, Batman stands ready to protect Kai Cenat at all costs, knowing that the fate of Gotham City hangs in the balance. With his allies by his side and his determination unwavering, Batman prepares for the final showdown against the forces of chaos and evil.