Chapter 32

As Bully Maguire and Peter Griffin watch over the chaos unfolding, Bully Maguire's spider sense suddenly tingles, alerting him to a looming danger. His gaze falls upon Joker, who holds a device infused with a deadly concoction of grimace shake, fanum tax, and the curse of skibidi toilet. Before Bully Maguire or Peter Griffin can react, Joker activates the device, triggering a catastrophic explosion that rocks the entire Fortnite map.

The blast sends shockwaves rippling across the landscape, decimating everything in its path. Bully Maguire and Peter Griffin are thrown back by the force of the explosion, their bodies battered and bruised as debris rains down around them.

Meanwhile, Batman and the Ohio Final Boss, who have just returned to the scene, witness the devastation unfold before their eyes. Realizing the gravity of the situation, Batman knows that drastic measures must be taken to contain the damage.

Batman: [Grim determination] We have to act fast. We need to reset the entire universe before this chaos spreads any further.

The Ohio Final Boss nods solemnly, understanding the sacrifice that must be made to restore order to the multiverse.

Ohio Final Boss: [Voice echoing with power] I will do what must be done. I will sacrifice myself to end this universe and create another one in its place.

With a heavy heart, the Ohio Final Boss channels his immense power, preparing to enact the ultimate sacrifice to save the multiverse from destruction. As his energy surges, he unleashes a cataclysmic blast that engulfs the entire Fortnite map, erasing it from existence and resetting the universe to its primordial state.

In the aftermath of the devastation, Batman stands in silent reverence, knowing that the Ohio Final Boss has made the ultimate sacrifice to protect the multiverse. With a heavy heart, he vows to honor his memory and continue the fight against evil, no matter the cost.