Chapter 24

As Batman subdues Joker, the focus of the battle shifts back to the Ohio Final Boss and Bully Maguire as they face off against Quandale Dingle. With their adversary's attention momentarily diverted, Bully Maguire takes advantage of the chaos, tapping into his thread manipulation ability to channel spider webs that cling to any surface.

Bully Maguire: [Grinning] Time to show you the true meaning of tangled webs, Quandale!

With a swift motion, Bully Maguire swings around the battlefield, his spider webs weaving a complex pattern that distracts and disorients Quandale Dingle. As Quandale struggles to untangle himself from the sticky threads, the Ohio Final Boss seizes the opportunity to strike.

Ohio Final Boss: [Voice echoing with power] Wonder of Orea, lend me your strength!

With a surge of energy, the Ohio Final Boss taps into his Wonder of Orea power, latching onto nearby planets with his spatial manipulation abilities. With a mighty effort, he wrenches the planets from their orbits, hurtling them toward Quandale Dingle with incredible force.

Quandale Dingle: [Eyes widening in shock] What... what is this?!

Despite Quandale's attempts to defend himself, he finds himself overwhelmed by the combined assault of Bully Maguire's spider webs and the Ohio Final Boss's planetary onslaught. With each blow, Quandale's defenses crumble, and it's clear that victory is within reach for Batman's allies.

Bully Maguire: [Grinning triumphantly] Looks like we've got him on the ropes, Ohio!

Ohio Final Boss: [Nodding in agreement] Let's finish this, Bully. Together.

With their combined strength and determination, the Ohio Final Boss and Bully Maguire press their advantage, unleashing a final, decisive blow against Quandale Dingle. As the dust settles, it becomes clear that justice has prevailed once again, and Gotham City is safe from the forces of chaos.