Chapter 17

With a focused concentration, the Ohio Final Boss taps into his formidable powers of spatial manipulation, his mind reaching out across dimensions to track down the elusive Joker and Quandale Dingle. After a moment of intense concentration, he identifies their location: Fortnite.

Ohio Final Boss: [Grimly] I've found them. Joker and Quandale Dingle are in Fortnite.

Batman's eyes narrow with determination as he prepares to confront their adversaries once and for all.

Batman: [Stepping forward] Then that's where we'll go. Let's end this.

With a nod from Batman, the Ohio Final Boss channels his spatial manipulation abilities, creating a rift in the fabric of reality that transports them directly into the colorful world of Fortnite.

As they materialize amidst the vibrant landscape, Batman, the Ohio Final Boss, and Bully Maguire stand ready to face whatever challenges await them. With Joker and Quandale Dingle in their sights, they know that this will be their final showdown.

Batman: [Voice stern] Joker! Quandale Dingle! Your time is up. Surrender now, or face the consequences.

Joker's laughter echoes through the air as he and Quandale Dingle emerge from the shadows, their faces twisted with mischief and defiance.

Joker: [Grinning] Ah, Batman! So glad you could join the party. But I'm afraid the fun is just beginning.

Quandale Dingle: [Smirking] You heroes never learn, do you? This is our world now.

With tensions rising and the fate of Fortnite hanging in the balance, Batman, the Ohio Final Boss, and Bully Maguire prepare for their final confrontation with Joker and Quandale Dingle, knowing that only one side will emerge victorious in this epic battle of good versus evil.