Chapter 25

As Quandale Dingle's adversaries, the Ohio Final Boss and Bully Maguire, close in for what appears to be the final strike, Quandale reveals his ultimate trump card. With a wicked grin, he taps into the power of the Toon Force, a cosmic energy that bends reality to his will.

Quandale Dingle: [Chuckling ominously] You thought you had me cornered, but you've merely scratched the surface of my true power. Behold, the ultimate lightskin!

With a flourish, Quandale transforms into a larger-than-life caricature of himself, his features exaggerated and his form radiating with otherworldly energy. As the battlefield trembles beneath his feet, Quandale unleashes his void manipulation ability, conjuring black holes that warp the very fabric of space-time.

Ohio Final Boss: [Eyes widening in disbelief] This... this can't be happening!

Bully Maguire: [Grimacing] He's tapped into the Toon Force! We're in for a tough fight.

As Quandale revels in his newfound power, he reaches into his pocket and produces a whopper, taking a casual bite as if he were merely enjoying a snack. Suddenly, the air crackles with energy as Ronald McDonald materializes beside Quandale, ready to join the fray.

Ronald McDonald: [With a jovial grin] Time to bring a little flavor to this battle, boys!

With Ronald McDonald by his side and the power of the Toon Force at his command, Quandale Dingle stands as an unbeatable force, ready to take on his adversaries with unmatched strength and wit. As the battle reaches its climax, the fate of Gotham City hangs in the balance, and only through unwavering determination and teamwork will Batman's allies emerge victorious against this formidable duo.