Chapter 30

As Peter Griffin's antics continue to disrupt the battle, Batman realizes that the situation has become increasingly dire. Turning to Kai Cenat, who still looks bewildered and frightened, Batman knows that they need to get him to safety as soon as possible.

Batman: [Urgently] Kai, listen to me. Get into the Batmobile. We need to get you out of here, fast.

Kai Cenat nods, understanding the urgency in Batman's voice. Without hesitation, he climbs into the Batmobile as Batman turns to the Ohio Final Boss, his expression determined.

Batman: Ohio, we need your help. We're going to break the laws of space-time and traverse the multiverse. We need to find a haven where Kai can stay safe until we can sort this mess out.

The Ohio Final Boss nods solemnly, understanding the gravity of the situation. With a wave of his hand, he taps into his powers, creating a rift in the fabric of reality that stretches across the multiverse.

Ohio Final Boss: [Voice echoing with power] Hold on tight, Batman. We're about to embark on a journey unlike any other.

With Kai Cenat safely secured in the Batmobile, Batman revs the engine and drives headfirst into the swirling vortex of energy created by the Ohio Final Boss. The Batmobile hurtles through the multiverse, traversing dimensions and realities with incredible speed.

As they journey through the vast expanse of the multiverse, Batman knows that they must find a safe haven for Kai Cenat, a place where he can be protected from the chaos that threatens Gotham City. With the Ohio Final Boss guiding them through the endless possibilities of the multiverse, Batman remains determined to keep Kai safe, no matter the cost.