Chapter 33

In the somber aftermath of the universe's reset, Batman sits alone in the depths of the Batcave, his thoughts weighed down by the memories of the recent turmoil. Lost in contemplation, he is interrupted by the arrival of a familiar figure: Spider-Man, who once was Bully Maguire.

Spider-Man: [Approaching quietly] Hey, Batman. Mind if I come in?

Batman looks up, acknowledging Spider-Man's presence with a nod.

Batman: [Greeting solemnly] Spider-Man. What brings you here?

Spider-Man: [With a determined expression] Just wanted to check in, see how you're holding up after everything that went down. And also... to ask if you're ready to get back out there and fight some crime.

Batman's gaze softens as he considers Spider-Man's words, grateful for the offer of camaraderie and support.

Batman: [Nodding appreciatively] Thank you, Spider-Man. I appreciate your concern. And to answer your question... yes, I'm ready. Gotham still needs its Dark Knight.

Spider-Man: [Smiling faintly] That's what I like to hear. Just say the word, and I'll be right there by your side.

With a newfound sense of resolve, Batman and Spider-Man stand together in the Batcave, united in their commitment to protect the innocent and uphold justice in this new universe. As they prepare to venture out into the city once more, they know that the challenges ahead will be daunting, but with their unwavering determination and the bonds of friendship forged in adversity, they are more than ready to face whatever darkness may come their way.