Chapter 15

As the Grimace Shake gas fills the corridors of Arkham Asylum, threatening to engulf Batman and the Ohio Final Boss, the Ohio Final Boss springs into action. With a focused concentration, he taps into his formidable powers, channeling the essence of his Nature of Orea attack.

Ohio Final Boss: [Voice resolute] We need to clear this gas, Batman. Hold on tight.

With a sweeping motion of his hand, the Ohio Final Boss unleashes a powerful blast of energy, imbued with the essence of nature itself. The force of the attack cuts through the Grimace Shake gas, dispersing it like a gust of wind sweeping away a dark cloud.

As the air clears, Batman and the Ohio Final Boss breathe a sigh of relief, their immediate danger averted. But their focus remains unwavering as they turn their attention to the task at hand: stopping Joker and preventing further chaos in Gotham City.

Batman: [Nodding in gratitude] Thanks, Ohio. Now, let's track down Joker before he causes any more damage.

Ohio Final Boss: [Determined] Agreed, Batman. I have a feeling I know where he's headed.

With their resolve strengthened, Batman and the Ohio Final Boss pool their resources, utilizing their keen intellect and formidable skills to pinpoint Joker's next move. But they know that to confront Joker head-on, they'll need reinforcements.

Batman: [Activating his communicator] It's time to call in our strongest recruit.

[In a flash of light, Bully Maguire materializes beside them, his confident grin signaling his readiness for action.]

Bully Maguire: [Cracking his knuckles] What's the plan, boys? Ready to show Joker who's boss?

Batman: [Nodding] Let's do this. Joker won't know what hit him.

With their team assembled and their determination unwavering, Batman, the Ohio Final Boss, and Bully Maguire set out to confront Joker and put an end to his reign of chaos once and for all.