Chapter 20

As Ohio Final Boss prepares to unleash his Sigma manipulation power on Quandale Dingle, the air crackles with tension. With a focused gaze, Ohio Final Boss channels his energy, entering his ultimate form, radiating power and authority.

Ohio Final Boss: [Voice echoing with authority] You are no match for the might of Sigma manipulation, Quandale Dingle. Surrender now, or face the consequences.

Quandale Dingle's smirk remains unwavering as he faces the formidable Ohio Final Boss, but beneath his confident exterior, he begins to tap into his own powers.

Quandale Dingle: [Chuckling] Oh, I wouldn't be so sure about that, Ohio. You may be powerful, but I have tricks up my sleeve as well.

With a wave of his hand, Quandale Dingle taps into his creation ability, forming duplicates of himself, each one identical to the original. The air is soon filled with the presence of multiple Quandale Dingles, their forms shimmering with energy.

Ohio Final Boss's brow furrows in concentration as he assesses the situation, but before he can react, Quandale Dingle takes advantage of the distraction, employing his elemental manipulation powers to further complicate matters.

Quandale Dingle: [With a smirk] Let's see how you handle this, Ohio.

The battlefield erupts into chaos as Quandale Dingle's clones and elemental manifestations surround the Ohio Final Boss, creating a dizzying array of lightskins and distractions.

Ohio Final Boss: [Grimacing] Focus, Ohio. You can do this.

With a renewed determination, Ohio Final Boss channels his Sigma manipulation power once again, seeking out the true Quandale Dingle amidst the chaos. As the battle rages on, both adversaries push themselves to their limits, each determined to emerge victorious in this ultimate clash of powers.