Chapter 31

As the Batmobile emerges from the swirling vortex of the multiverse, Batman finds himself in front of an alternate Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria. Stepping out of the vehicle, Batman surveys his surroundings, a sense of cautious relief washing over him.

Batman: [Turning to the Ohio Final Boss] Thank you, Ohio. You've brought us to a safe place.

Ohio Final Boss: [Nodding] It is the least I can do, Batman. Keep Kai safe. We'll handle things on our end.

With a nod of gratitude, Batman turns to Kai Cenat, who looks around in wonder at the familiar yet different surroundings of the pizzeria.

Batman: Kai, this is Freddy Fazbear. He's going to take care of you for now. You'll be safe here.

Freddy Fazbear, the animatronic bear, steps forward with a reassuring smile, his eyes glowing softly in the dimly lit pizzeria.

Freddy Fazbear: Fear not, young one. You are welcome here. We'll make sure you're looked after until it's safe for you to return.

Kai Cenat nods timidly, trusting Batman's judgment as he follows Freddy Fazbear into the pizzeria. As they disappear into the depths of the establishment, Batman watches them go, a sense of relief washing over him knowing that Kai is in good hands for the time being.

With Kai Cenat safely settled, Batman knows that there is still work to be done. Turning to the Ohio Final Boss, he nods in gratitude before re-entering the Batmobile, ready to return to the chaos unfolding in Gotham City. With determination in his heart, Batman sets off, knowing that he will do whatever it takes to restore order and protect his city from the forces of darkness.